Mens Tennis Forums banner

WWW?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Massive chance for Karlovic to save tennis very early on during RG. He has the huge serve and effortless power and accuracy of either wing to challenge the Macedonian diva.

MTF is surely all behind Dr. Ivo for this affair.

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
These are the CC OHBH exchanges that I'm going to remember

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
These are the CC OHBH exchanges that I'm going to remember
In 2044 when I am talking to Abel the Third about what tennis players I enjoyed back in the day and teaching him how to troll MTF, I will tell him how I genuinely loved Karlovic's groundstrokes most of all. The grace and the fury.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
In 2044 when I am talking to Abel the Third about what tennis players I enjoyed back in the day and teaching him how to troll MTF, I will tell him how I genuinely loved Karlovic's groundstrokes most of all. The grace and the fury.
And Abel the Second will teach him Hindi, and be respected more than you for it.

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Massive chance for Karlovic to save tennis very early on during RG. He has the huge serve and effortless power and accuracy of either wing to challenge the Macedonian diva.

MTF is surely all behind Dr. Ivo for this affair.
Great to see they decided to release you from the loony bin :)

·
Bring it Home
20,320 Posts
Dimitrov couldn't have asked for a better route to R16.

R1 Karlovic
R2 Brands/Qualifier (last time Brands play was in March)
R3 Anderson (pigeon and clay clown)

But then he has Ferrer (or maybe Giraldo, if he got lucky again). Nice chance for at least 180 more points in this tournament.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Dimitrov couldn't have asked for a better route to R16.

R1 Karlovic
R2 Brands/Qualifier (last time Brands play was in March)
R3 Anderson (pigeon and clay clown)

But then he has Ferrer (or maybe Giraldo, if he got lucky again). Nice chance for at least 180 more points in this tournament.
This.

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
Tennis to lose either way and I hope qualifier destroys ont of this 2 mugs in the 2nd round.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Grigor 3:1 Dr Ivo should be able to serve-bot a set if in top-form.

Can't wait for RG and all the fun in the Dimitrov's threads (at least until R4 that is). All the obsessive loonies are on the loose. Sweet! The A-clown should try and put more imagination in as in his absence the G-cummer has reached such "hights" that make ordinary trolling taste quite bland.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Ivo might be a bit too tired after a long run in Düsseldorf, so this makes Dimitrov's job much easier. Of course Ivo can win one set anytime with his big serve, but that's about it.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts