·
Registered
67,452 Posts
Re: WWW RG R3 Djokovic vs Cilic

djokovic in 3

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
At a push Cilic might take one set, but I'm saying Djokovic in 3. I just don't think Cilic can grind down Djokovic in a Bo5 match on clay. I hope I'm
wrong though.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Nole in 3. ONE tight set

·
Rankings Master
15,649 Posts
why is cilic's doping history so censored here? He did the crime and didn't pay for it. Now it can't even be mentioned?
What do you mean he didn't pay for it?

The Independent Tribunal found that Mr Cilic ingested the nikethamide inadvertently as a result of taking the Coramine glucose tablets, and did not intend to enhance his performance in doing so, and that he therefore met the preconditions of Article 10.4 of the Programme, which entitles him to a reduction of the Period of Ineligibility for Specified Substance based on an assessment of his fault.
Full report:

http://www.itftennis.com/news/157928.aspx

I suggest you read that BEFORE doing anymore posts.

·
Registered
13,564 Posts
why is cilic's doping history so censored here? He did the crime and didn't pay for it. Now it can't even be mentioned?
Perhaps you should first actually read up on what actually transpired in that case and then, if you still feel you have something to object to, post it in a thread where that's actually the topic. Is that too much brainwork and your gray cell might explode and you don't have a spare one?

·
Registered
337 Posts
Plzzzzzzzzz, he basicly walked away as a free man, and yet someone who didn't "accidentally" dope has to serve a ban of more than a year. Talk about fairness. lol

·
Registered
337 Posts
Perhaps you should first actually read up on what actually transpired in that case and then, if you still feel you have something to object to, post it in a thread where that's actually the topic. Is that too much brainwork and your gray cell might explode and you don't have a spare one?
Is this the best you can do? Lol. Nothing can change the fact that he Did take the banned chemical. "Accidentally" or not. And all he got is a whip on the wrist. Now his tards have the nerve to defend him. What a joke.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Nole in 3

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
The way Novak is playing, I'm sure he's going to win.

If Cilic plays well he can snatch a set or two, but I'm confident Novak won't lose more than a set here.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Plzzzzzzzzz, he basicly walked away as a free man, and yet someone who didn't "accidentally" dope has to serve a ban of more than a year. Talk about fairness. lol
Stop barking and get your facts straight...

Troicki directly refused to get controlled. If he didn't get severely punished, you could dope like crazy, knowing that you can refuse testing with small penalties.

Cilic didn't refuse to be tested and took the banned stuff by accident. He didn't know it was in glucose pills he got, cause the same stuff didn't contain the banned substance in Croatia, while it did in the place it was bought for him. Independent investigation confirmed his version, so he was only punished for negligence. Even though they knew he wasn't doping deliberately, they still banned him for 40% of season. That's not a small penalty.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts