Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Interesting R2 match :)

Gasquet has just reached the final in Eastbourne and beat Duckworth in 5 sets in R1. He seems to be in good form again. Kyrgios won the prestigious Nottingham grass court challenger and beat Robert in 4 sets in R1.

Both players in good form, especially on grass.

Forgot to add a poll :(

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
kyrgios in 4

·
Registered
21,396 Posts
Gasquet in good form :lol:?

Great opportunity here for Nick, hopefully he can take advantage of it. He has to learn from that slip-up he had in the third set today, can't afford such lapses against Gasquet.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gasquet in good form :lol:?

Great opportunity here for Nick, hopefully he can take advantage of it. He has to learn from that slip-up he had in the third set today, can't afford such lapses against Gasquet.
Well, I think he played decent in Eastbourne and in the glimpses I saw against Duckworth. I didn´t say great form but surely better than RG/Halle already :D

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
50% Gasquet in 4

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Gasquet in 4.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
i saw some pics of r1 and nick had his knee taped. lets hope he can be 100% physically tomorrow

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Kyrgios in 4 or 5

·
Bring it Home
20,320 Posts
Gasquet always has trouble with Raonic, so this match against the "younger brother" of the bosnian would probably be difficult too.

Grasscoke to send Botgiors back to Greece in 5.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Kyrgios to rain hell, fire and brimstone on Gasquet. Don't forget they had a good match at Davis Cup (on clay in Marseilles) which had a very tight first set that went to a TB. Nick lost the match in straights, but no doubt learned from it, and I reckon this being on grass and not in France, might bode well for Nick's chances.

Kyrgios in 4.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts