• Grigor Dimitrov

Votes: 48 63.2%
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can Grigor cause an upset? :devil:

In their first round matches Dimitrov defeated Chardy in five sets and Almagro defeated Kubot in four sets.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Pretty Grisha to use his beautiful game to take out the trash. :rocker:

·
Registered
21,336 Posts
Hopefully Dimi gets a massage and rests up, I love to see him score the upset.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Dimitrov to take out the

Attachments

·
Hakeem
5,234 Posts
Almagro will take this in 4 is the safe way to go. Grigor has still yet to prove to anyone that he can sustain decent form for more than one match at a slam. Almagro plays rather well in Australia as the surface suits him more than at least US Open/Wimbledon.

Certainly would love to be proven wrong by Grigor, however.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hopefully Dimi gets a massage and rests up, I love to see him score the upset.
I second that! C
an't expect it to be easy, though, Almagro has been playing well at the AO in the last 2 years... and he stays the course, he can take 5 sets. He was like a persistent pest against Igor Andreev last year and Igor just couldn't shake him, so he lost in the end. :sad:
Haide, vamos, aleeeeeez and come on, Grisha! :lol::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

·
Registered
6,921 Posts
Grigor shows his best tennis against top 10 players..look what he did last week with Fish...i hope he will find his form and it will be enough against Fish!Haideeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

·
A happy person
44,895 Posts
:scratch: Oh ouch, Almagro is on a bad part of the draw, I'm not happy for this.
Anyway I would like to know who will win as well, no idea.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
well I don't know really...
Grigor played some 5 sets and he wasn't very well too, call a trainer and had a tape on the left thigh.
Almagro isn't someone you can underestimate, no matter how much MTForumers hate him.

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
I hope Dimitrov in 4. :)

1 - 20 of 69 Posts