·
Registered
68,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hopefully tomic wins this :) i voted for him of course

·
Registered
363 Posts
I think Tomic is in better form for sure at the moment.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
I can't see Verdasco winning this. Tomic is playing for his home crowd, and he's in good form. Tomic in four.

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
Tobasco will be happy if he gets one set here. I think if Tomic could choose which one of the seeds he wanted to play, Nando would be in his top 3, for sure.

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Real tennis will prevail:devil:

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
If Verdasco wins, that will be some derail for the bandwagon :)
I'm glad that I don't make part of the bandwagon. Since he's 17 that I'm supporting Tomic and saying that he will be by far the best of his generation and a multiple slam winner in the future, so my bandwagon has almost 3 years, and it's not stopping not matter what he does in this tournament...

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
Fiasco has been terrible as of late. Tomic in 3.

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
Tomic will show Verdasco how real tennis is played.
ahhahhah this.... let's be honest, Verdasco is a headcase and this is the exact kind of match he is destined to lose.

he probably is more talented than Tomic, hell Verdasco is more talented than practically all players, but he just can't really get past the mental barriers. he'll go in expecting to win and as soon as things get close, in his head he will get frustrated because he is 'too good to be struggling against a player like Tomic'...

vErdasco's enemy is himself and I think it's pretty unlikely he wins this match...

of course Fernando of 2009 could pop up and surprise us

1 - 20 of 98 Posts