• baggy in 3

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont foresee good things for stan here. grass his by far his worst surface and baggy is very good on it. he's undefeated on grass coming in to this match this season so will be very confident

H2H is 5-0 in stans favor but i think baggy gets his first win over him here

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
Marcos in 3. Looked happy and relaxed in the interview today.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Markos always plays good vs top ranked players (especially on grass or indoor hard). However it does not mean that he will win since always mess it up at the end.

However I think this is his only chance to win vs Wawrinka.

Markos in 2

·
Registered
52 Posts
I think Stan will turn things around here at queens. I expect to see him making the semifinal, and I'm sure (with this only being a 250 event) there's a ton less pressure on him, which should help him be able to play more freely

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
Would be nice to see Baghdatis get one last big win, and I doubt he'll get a better chance than playing Wawrinka on his first grass match of the year.

Baggy in 2 hopefully.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
baghy for the upset here, imo

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
i dont foresee good things for stan here. grass his by far his worst surface and baggy is very good on it. he's undefeated on grass coming in to this match this season so will be very confident

H2H is 5-0 in stans favor but i think baggy gets his first win over him here
So is Stan.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Although Marcos is playing well - and obviously he's capable of winning this - I have a horrible feeling he'll fall just short here. Stan in 3.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts