Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Draw now out

·
Registered
11,737 Posts
Nadal's draw is easier than the #1 seed :haha:

Oh well, hopefully the Undefeated Grascourter wins this tournament too so we can see the Undefeated Grasscourter Rafa vs Undefeated Grasscourter King of Grass match at Wimbledon final. :drool:

·
Registered
11,858 Posts
jesus did stan upset the draw gods here :lol:

Kyrgios-Anderson:)help:)/Hewitt-Nadal to start off :lol:

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
The Tradesman to win Queens. He wins it in every odd year.

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
Most likely Murray. That bottom quarter though :eek:

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Unbelievable how lucky Nadal is.

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
Unbelievable how lucky Nadal is.
Lucky? I ain't no Nadal fan no way but getting Dogopolov on grass isn't going to be too easy and with Kyrgios or Wawrinka in the QF's... Well that's going to be a nightmare for him on grass in the form he's in.

·
Registered
33,357 Posts
Nadal's draw is easier than the #1 seed :haha:

Oh well, hopefully the Undefeated Grascourter wins this tournament too so we can see the Undefeated Grasscourter Rafa vs Undefeated Grasscourter King of Grass match at Wimbledon final. :drool:
Do shut up with this repetitive spiel of bullshit.

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
2009, 2011, 2013, and 2015? :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
Lucky? I ain't no Nadal fan no way but getting Dogopolov on grass isn't going to be too easy and with Kyrgios or Wawrinka in the QF's... Well that's going to be a nightmare for him on grass in the form he's in.
Yep. Facing someone who's never beaten a Top-45 player on grass in his career is a brutal 1R.

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
Yep. Facing someone who's never beaten a Top-45 player on grass in his career is a brutal 1R.
If Dolgopolov can beat Nadal on a slow hard court in IW then I don't see why he can't beat him on a fast grass court. He has the style to trouble Nadal regardless.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
If Dolgopolov can beat Nadal on a slow hard court in IW then I don't see why he can't beat him on a fast grass court. He has the style to trouble Nadal regardless.
He has the style to beat almost anyone in the tour - on his day. Sadly he's an inconsistent headcase. Would be nice to see him upset Rafa though.

·
Registered
19,388 Posts
Kyrgios - Wawrinka in the 1st round :bowdown: Upgrading Queen's and Halle to 500 status has to be one of the best decisions ATP has ever taken

1 - 20 of 99 Posts