1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Gulbis or Herbert. My guess.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Novak will get his 283rd week at number 1 on August 24 thanks to this challenger :)
REALLY !!! YEEEEEES. COME ON. Trash that 310 weaks era.
We will never know how many more weeks Djokovic would have won thanks to this pandemic. But we will certainly guess and real historians take that into account when comparing to a future ATG with more weeks or the guys from the past.

Every additional week is a sweet strawberry on Djokovic's creme de la cream now after that break where he lost many potential titles and weeks as an undefeated champion.

·
Banned
3,274 Posts
REALLY !!! YEEEEEES. COME ON. Trash that 310 weaks era.
We will never know how many more weeks Djokovic would have won thanks to this pandemic. But we will certainly guess and real historians take that into account when comparing to a future ATG with more weeks or the guys from the past.

Every additional week is a sweet strawberry on Djokovic's creme de la cream now after that break where he lost many potential titles and weeks as an undefeated champion.
Novak was robbed of many weeks, but he will still trash Federer's weeks record. March 2021 is when he will get his 311th week at number 1 ;)

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Novak was robbed of many weeks, but he will still trash Federer's weeks record. March 2021 is when he will get his 311th week at number 1 ;)
Finally ! It is long overdue. Hope Djokovic gets minimum 333 weeks. Then he would trash Navratilova. But of course conquering Graf's fake 377 weeks (thanks to the Seles stabbing) would be the best. But tough one. 350 is also good because 377 is fake anyway.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Can you not pollute the thread, this is the first official tennis tourney (above futures) in ages, starting tomorrow, a week before Cincinnati. It will be a treat.
I see excitement in yourself that you have denied us Djoker fans. Obviously you understood why we have the right not to be polluted by user's comments who try to push that joy in a bad light only due to the reason of temporary anger.

·
Read Only
11,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I see excitement in yourself that you have denied us Djoker fans. Obviously you understood why we have the right not to be polluted by user's comments who try to push that joy in a bad light only due to the reason of temporary anger.
There is a player forum, jog on

·
Registered
9,394 Posts
Nice field. More than a few watchable players. I am mildly excited.

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Will be fun seing Wawrinka tanking against a random mug and then getting drunk with the prize money in Prague.

·
Read Only
11,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Some other players I am curious of and miss seeing them in action: Jaziri, Klizan, Elias Ymer, Stakhovsky and Haase.
Wow it is not a bad CH at all.

·
Registered
12,580 Posts
The Czechs have an incredible generation on their hands. Lehecka, Vrbensky, Forejtek and especially Machac, all look like they could reach top 100.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
The Czechs have an incredible generation on their hands. Lehecka, Vrbensky, Forejtek and especially Machac, all look like they could reach top 100.
Will try to watch some of them. Only seen Lehecka play - an exhibition few weeks ago. Got totally destroyed by Sachko (#536) but I am sure the better things are to be expected.

Interested to see Rinderknech on clay. He was playing very well on indoor hard before the break.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts