·
Registered
7,103 Posts
After great display against Murray Grisho in 3 i hope

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Call me crazy , but I think Dimitrov is ready to take this in 3
I agree. Tsonga has tons of pressure#1 seed, and Dimitrov has nothing to lose and they had a really competitive match at Wimbledon.

Regardless go Grigor. :cheerleader:

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
its not like tsonga has never been the number 1 seed of a tournament before
At an ATP 500 though? That can't happen very often. And even though he won Metz, I don't think he looked in his best form.

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
Clownga in two :zzz:

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Preetty sure Dimi will get overpowered by Jo-ggernaut. Tsonga in 2 methinks.

He should win easier than Andy did as well.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
being someone's fan doesnt mean you blindly go in thinking they can win every single match they play. Part of it means being realistic.
I am realistic. If he plays the way he played against Murray, with little luck and a little cooperation from Jo i can see it happen. If you watched the match with Murray you will know where my optimism comes from. The sport has seen much more unlikely things happen.

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
I am realistic. If he plays the way he played against Murray, with little luck and a little cooperation from Jo i can see it happen. If you watched the match with Murray you will know where my optimism comes from. The sport has seen much more unlikely things happen.
Jo, while he won Metz, routinely hit 3 or 4 errors in a row, throwing away games as well as half sets. If Dimitrov serves the way he did against Murray he'll have a fighting chance, I agree.

·
Registered
21,337 Posts

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
Call me a moron, I'm taking Tsonga in 3.

I'm going to jump on Tsonga's tail so I can hope to see him get that #4 spot someday.

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
being someone's fan doesnt mean you blindly go in thinking they can win every single match they play. Part of it means being realistic.
Dimitrov has been in good form, it is fairly realistic to predict he wins this match. Tsonga of course is automatically the favorite but Dimitrov looked great against Murray recently. would not be surprised at all if Dimitrov takes this, REALISTICALLY

·
Registered
70,519 Posts
please grisha win this, it would really make my day :hearts:

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
Tsonga may be the favourite but Grigor is playing great tennis at the moment and can win this if he serves well and takes his chances. Grigor in 2 sets.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts