Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Khachanov in 2

Votes: 10 37.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
justice for all
13,124 Posts
First meeting - tough call. For me it's a 50-50 match. A beatdown KK gave Zverev is impressive but may be misleading as Zverev was horrendous. Dominic cannot afford another slow start this time.

Come on, Dominator, take this one and reach the final!

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Very nice match :)
Would love to see either of the 2 lift the trophy on Sunday, although it's not likely to happen.
I'm pulling for Thiem more because who knows when he'll get another chance to win a non clay Masters, but I expect Khachanov to be too much for him to handle.

Karen in 2!

·
Premium Member
7,104 Posts
Is this the only reason you support him in this match?
Yes. I mean, I'm not a fan of either, but I mildly like both. Domi more on clay, Khachanov on hardcourts. Hopefully it's a great match, and Domi wins 7-6 in the third.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
I want Domi to win (though I like KK) but I think Khachanov will take this. Should be a good match, I'm looking forward to it.

·
Registered
14,503 Posts
Clash of the 2 ballbasher titans.

It's really a toss-up, but in this form I favor Thiem.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I think Dominic is very tired after the battles vs Coric and Sock. Yesterday's match was especially tough - Borna constantly forced Thiem to move all around the court. So Karen has upper hand.

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Congrats to Katsjanov reaching his first Masters final, almost a walkover really.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
My support: Karen
My prediction: Khachanov

·
Registered
526 Posts
This is a very difficult match. Tough to say who wins but I think Dominic is the slight favourite.
I hope Karen can fight his way to victory though so I can upset Andrej.

Bring it home, champ!

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 23 Posts