Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Troicki by walkover

Votes: 2 5.4%
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Troicki and the rest of the Serbians have already decided, during this years Davis Cup, that 50-60% Djokovic is better than 100% Troicki. So the next question is whether Serbian hero and fighter Djokovic is a at 50%.

Will Djokovic make it 10 wins in a row against his toughest competitor? Will he even play this match after that nice paycheck?

Reactions: Ouragan

·
Registered
17,271 Posts
Re: WWW Paris R3: The Epic Rivalry: Djokovic vs Troi

djoko: right viktor, you know the drill, time to bend over, son.

mugcki: okay, no problem. is that good enough, nole?

djoko: you're doing well but i need a little more

mugcki: how about now?

djoko: a little more...

mugcki: as much as you please, nole

djoko: good boy. time to go to the cleaners now...

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Re: WWW ParisR3:The Epic Rivalry: Djokovic vs Troicki

Troicki will make sure that Djokovic is not too tested here. Faker can rely on Troicki.

·
Registered
14,779 Posts
Re: WWW Paris R3: The Epic Rivalry: Djokovic vs Troi

not even gonna be worth watching this epic bending over.

·
29,637 Posts
0 and 0. Book it.

The Serbs, Spanish Armada and Wawrinka are pathetic when it comes to bending over for their countrymen. Beyond pathetic.

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
I've seen something like this before. Everyone talks about the bending over that's about to ensue and 'lo and behold, the mug takes out the master.

Victor -soon to be disowned by Serbia- Troicki, in 2.

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
if Victor is playing well we might be surprised... obviously Djokovic has been a bit off lately in his game so who knows

·
Registered
68,134 Posts
nole to destroy him again

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
I've seen something like this before. Everyone talks about the bending over that's about to ensue and 'lo and behold, the mug takes out the master.
:haha:

When was the last Verdasco [10-0], Tipsarevic [3-0], Troicki [9-1] or Wawrinka [10-1] beat Nadal, Djokovic or Federer?

Their combined record against their masters is 32-2. Troicki beat Novak once back in 2007 and Stan beat Roger in 2009, and that win was basically a fluke because Stan was pissed Roger didn't invite him to his wedding.

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I can already see bromance like this-

That seems to be a classy move by Fed actually. Maybe it's because he has the match in the bag and because Stan is his friend, but it's still better then claiming the point.

Not saying Stan hasn't bent over for Federer. He should definitely play him toughter, a 10-1 H2H is embarrassing. This is a silly video to make your case though.

·
Registered
14,624 Posts

Victor -soon to be disowned by Serbia- Troicki, in 2.
Yeah, that's true. :lol:

·
Registered
17,609 Posts
If Djokovic loses to Troicki I might never forgive him :cool:

Troicki, you know the drill. And this is NOT a test.

·
Registered
56,000 Posts
Epic indeed :yeah:

This could become in time even more epic than Federer-Roddick :worship:

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Basically depends on how well Troicki returns tomorrow. An upset is certainly possible.
That would be the ultimate blemish on a season - losing to Troicki. :(

·
Registered
10,598 Posts
Troicki and the rest of the Serbians have already decided, during this years Davis Cup, that 50-60% Djokovic is better than 100% Troicki. So the next question is whether Serbian hero and fighter Djokovic is a at 50%.

Will Djokovic make it 10 wins in a row against his toughest competitor? Will he even play this match after that nice paycheck?
Possibly being generous to Troicki who will win 4-6 games.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts