1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
Andy in 2

·
Your visions will happen
48,645 Posts
Would be nice to see Roddick score the upset here.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
possible comfortable win for Andy
Which one?:)
Seriously though,Roddick has been really awful lately losing his serve sometimes twice or three times in a set.He got lucky he faced an awful Benneteau in last round;most likely he would lose with similar scoreline like in Basel against Federer

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
MAndyin2

·
Registered
542 Posts
6-4 6-3
Andy Murray

Can't see Roddick winning here especially if he plays like he did in Basle vs Federer.

·
Registered
21,640 Posts
Another embarrassment for Roddick, I feel sorry for him.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Don't underestimate the fact Roddick appears as a quite bad match-up for Murray and I expect the brit to be a little bit rusty.

·
Registered
20,731 Posts
Hard to see Roddick beating any top10 this year. His only one was at the US Open, and Ferrer should have won that, completely blew up and beat himself.

To be honest, most top20 are even beyond him - he keeps his ranking by being solid vs those lower ranked than that.

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Both are really bad. I'll go with Mugray
Roddick's the only badass. Only real tough guys bully defenceless umpires.

Though there are two words up there which better describe him. See if you can find them.

·
Registered
21,336 Posts
Well Murray tanked doubles, so that either means he's rusty, he hates Hutchins, or he's serious about winning Paris and beating Fed and Faker. I'm going to go with the latter. He will dismiss false Andy in straights.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.