• Rice in 2

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Rice in 3

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • De Schepper in 2

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • De Schepper in 3

• De Schepper will tank: he is generous and knows that Rice needs the money + ATP points

• Rice won't dare to show up

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After the tank of Roland Garros(he still have time to do the best point of the 1st week and probably the best point of the tournament as I haven't seen any point better than that) and after his birthday celebration, Kenny starts the grass season, where he will rock and master the surface. He has a great serve plus powerful shots from both wings plus good volley, everything that a tennis player wants to have on grass. This Challenger should be good to win some rythm. He plays against David Rice, who comes from winning a Futures title so maybe he is on his prime just right now, but I don't see him taking a set off Kenny. I would say that Kenny will win in two sets, something like 6-3 6-2 if he is not too merciful.

The first match for the King of Grass, many more to come :worship:

He plays in the second turn of the Court 1, that starts his play at 11:00am local time. This blockbuster will be available in the ATP livestreaming website.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
rice doesnt stand a chance unfortunately =(

·
Registered
7,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
By the way, an user voted for Rice in 2. I didn't know that Rice had an account in this forum :lol:

rice doesnt stand a chance unfortunately =(
Even at his prime he has not change vs De Schepper. The good thing is that the guy will take a good lesson from Kenny, who is always humble with low ranked players.

David Rice has a worse serve than Johnny Groove :haha:
:lol:

·
Registered
18,092 Posts
Rice is a dead man walking, De Schepper in 2 easy sets.

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
De Schepper is going to get Mullered.

I hope someone gets that.

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Kenny will cook the Rice. :devil:

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Kenny will win I'm sure. Think he could struggle if he plays Nick in the second round though

·
Registered
7,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No play today. The match is scheduled again in the 2nd turn of the Court 1, where game starts at 11:00am local time.

Rice is a dead man walking, De Schepper in 2 easy sets.
Indeed my unbiased friend.

I see this match will not be a diff tomorrow ;)
:lol: I expected that, you both are great unbiased analysts of the game.

De Schepper is going to get Mullered.

I hope someone gets that.
Muller - De Schepper will be the real final of the tournament in my opinion.

Is Gilles GOATller playing this tournament?
Yes he is :)

Kenny will cook the Rice. :devil:
:cool:

De schepper should win in 2 but it wont be as comfortable as 6-3,6-2 it is grass after all.
Maybe you are right my friend, I give you that. I am still adapting my analyst thoughts from clay to grass. Plus Kenny is generous on return, wants to make his matches larger for the benefit of the fans.

Humble Kenny's tournament to lose
Always a possibility, I thing sometimes that Kenny is too humble. It is good to see other players winning Grand Slams, but Kenny should start thinking about him and stop tanking.

Actually Rice has a pretty good serve and an attractive net game.
Good to know, surely Kenny will tell him some tips to improve his game after the match.

de Schepper should win this.
:):D;):worship:

Kenny will win I'm sure. Think he could struggle if he plays Nick in the second round though
Maybe, but Kyrgios is a little bit overrated in my opinion. He has a huge serve but still needs to improve his baseline game like De Schepper has done these last weeks. Anyway, if this match happens it will be a good lesson for Nick and I hope to see the start of a strong rivalry that will be repeated in the AO 15 QF's.

Rice's serve is by far his best shot :confused:

Anyone can challenge De Schepper and if Rice serves properly he might well at least get to a tie-break.
No sure about that mate, you can challenge De Schepper and the bookies as well and put some money on Rice :lol: But I don't recommend it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts