Mens Tennis Forums banner

WWW?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I really hope Gulbis loses his first match - what a vulture, he should be preparing for RG, but if he manages to vulture deep in this competition then the early exit in RG is even more likely than it was already. :facepalm:

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
tomic on the poll :hearts:

·
#TeamThiem
3,542 Posts
Cool draw for Dominic. Hope he is 100% healthy again.

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,335 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised to see any of the poll options win it. I have a feeling Klizan could snatch it but it's anyone's for the taking.

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
good to see Coric got WC from the organizers at the expense of Young, Sock, Ginepri and other usual suspects :)

·
Registered
10,451 Posts
My shoes were stolen in Nice by immigrants there in 2012 summer during my interrail, while i was sleeping with my friends in beach. So i never watch this tourney. Even name Nice sicken and remind me that awful night :lol:

·
Registered
10,057 Posts
One of the most irrelevant tournaments in the calendar. :zzz:

Whoever will feel most hungry and not tanking for RG.
I think it'll be a surprise winner, none of the top seeds.

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
well if ernie is in form he should really win this but i hope he doesnt. He's played a lot of tournaments lately and losing early here wouldnt be the end of the world..as long as its not in the 2nd round to the klizan/tomic winner

·
Registered
641 Posts

·
Registered
7,348 Posts
De Schepper to rock Nice. I don't know why he is not in the poll. He should be in it and in the top of the list of favourites.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
these tournaments just before grand slams are made for the guys outside top-20, my pick for the winner is either Klizan or Simon.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts