Votes: 20 57.1%
  • Coric

Votes: 15 42.9%
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think Corics road ends here. He didnt play any solid clay courter so far yet. Mayer 7:6 6:3

·
Registered
21,914 Posts
Coric might get the win, though he should improve his game and serve.
Going with him in 3

·
Registered
340 Posts
I'll go with Ćorić in 3 sets. Even though he hasn't played well so far, he did play a little bit better with each match and he'll probably play a bit better tommorow.

Since it is his 3rd SF and this is by far the easiest opponent is SF's for him so far, I think its time for a first final.

·
Bring it Home
21,144 Posts
Mayer is surely the favorite, but Coric's pushing can annoy him and take him out of his confort zone.

·
Registered
11,147 Posts
Rematch that hopefully will end the same way. :drool:

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Mayer is surely the favorite, but Coric's pushing can annoy him and take him out of his confort zone.
Coric hasn't been pushing for a while now, lately his problem has been that he goes for it too early, but I guess he sees it as investment for the future, as he knows he needs to become more imposing.

·
Registered
3,534 Posts
Mayer to save tennis in 2.

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Hopefully Coric can come through but I caught bits of Mayer against Monaco and he looked good, so he's favorite. If Coric is too lose hopefully he can at least take a set.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Indeed there was a massive, massive gap between Mayer-Monaco and Coric-Duckworth in terms of quality, so it's hard not to see Mayer as the favorite. But tennis is largely about matchup, and Mayer-Coric will be just a different match altogether.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts