Mens Tennis Forums banner

Who takes it?

• Total voters
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Bring it Home
20,320 Posts
ReturnAce is unbeatable. Ash86 is just an amateur, who mostly posts interviews about Nadal or Murray.

ReturnAce probably developed a new system to search for news on every site, all over the planet.

·
Registered
27,181 Posts
I'm pretty sure I rinsed both of them after the last interview I posted.

·
Registered
15,733 Posts
Return Ace is brutal

Leng, you are Darcis, one shock does not make a premier NewsBot

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Huge chance for ReturnAce here.

ReturnAce is a talented poster with tease-me-then-please-me topics. Plus he has the heaviest balls on the forum.

Ash, on the other hand, is a defensive fangirl whose only weapon is spamming. It's obvious she has no business on MTF.

ReturnAce in 3.

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
If ReturnAce loses then "The more talented NewsBot loses" and "News dies" :sad:.

ReturnAce FTW.

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
The difference between ReturnAce and Ash86 is like the difference between Federer and Nadal. Ash86 is more one-dimensional just like Nadal whereas ReturnAce is more versatile, like Federer. So, I assume Ash86 would be a bad matchup for ReturnAce turning him into ReturnShank. ReturnAce could win only indoors or on very fast outdoor HC or grass. Yet the one-dimensional style would keep Ash86 vulnerable against Davydenko-like old mugs and ReturnAce would end up having a better career.

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Return Ace, easily. Ash86 usually only posts news about Nadal.
But over the last two days, Ash86 has evoked more fights, more responses and has been in top form. A few of them already questioning the "torch-handover" scenes. But ReturnAce will strike again!

·
23,064 Posts
Huge chance for ReturnAce here.

ReturnAce is a talented poster with tease-me-then-please-me topics. Plus he has the heaviest balls on the forum.

Ash, on the other hand, is a defensive fangirl whose only weapon is spamming. It's obvious she has no business on MTF.

ReturnAce in 3.
:spit: :haha: Funny how it actually fits well somehow.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts