1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
5,293 Posts
It always feels weird to watch the matches here without the doubles lines drawn.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Don´t know if Ivo is o.k he retired in RG and against Chardy in Eastbourne also wasn´t o.k than straight sets loss to Dancevic at Wimby, his form was great so he could challenge Isner here and maybe beat him last year Isner took him down in 2 tie-breaks, if Ivo is healthy i can see them again face each other and this time Ivo outserving him

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Isner-Johnson
Mahut-Stakhovsky

Isner v Mahut final??? :D

·
Registered
492 Posts
Hoping Mahut can back up his run from last year, though Isner should be favourite. I'd say Johnson is a strong outside shot too.

Karlovic was poor at Wimbledon and seemed to be troubled by injury or I'd rate him more highly.

·
Registered
492 Posts
The draw has been kind to Mahut, he shouldn't be too troubled getting to the SFs. I'd expect Stakhovsky or Karlovic to fight him to come out of the bottom half of the draw.

I'll stick with Isner and Johnson as the semi-finalists from the top half.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
The draw has been kind to Mahut, he shouldn't be too troubled getting to the SFs. I'd expect Stakhovsky or Karlovic to fight him to come out of the bottom half of the draw.

I'll stick with Isner and Johnson as the semi-finalists from the top half.
I can't wait for my guy to take on Mahut in the quarters.

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
Goatport, it`s called Goatport

·
Registered
87 Posts
Would love to see my man Mahut defend his title. However I think apart from the obvious choice of Isner, I would fancy Hewitt. THink Stakhovsky could be a dangerous floater as well as Steve Johnson.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
isner as this is played in the states

·
Registered
5,672 Posts
No Prakash Amritraj here ? Is he retired? He was nice to watch, old fashioned serve and volley player.I think he was in final once, lost to Santoro and played even last year here.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts