Mens Tennis Forums banner

WWFW?

• Djokovic hits the ball in Ferrer's nuts and wins in 2

Votes: 32 50.0%
  • Djokovic makes Ferrer kiss his furry serbian ass (literally) in 3

Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Ferrer surprises with a ninja kick. The umpire didn't see it. Spaniard in 2

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Ferrer pukes blood an organs into Nole's face. Novak is so sad he loses in 3

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Both won. We're all winners. there's no losers :)

Votes: 8 12.5%
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
5,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WWW My Amy QF Novak "The Supernova" Djokovic vs David "The Berlin Wall" Ferrer?

Seriously? no threads about this?

I think it's gonna be a hell of a match.
My first guess is Novak will take this in 3 sets, 2 of them really close. But I don't count Ferrer out. I think he's playing great when he doesn't have the IndianWells virus.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Re: WWW My Amy QF Novak "The Supernova" Djokovic vs David "The Berlin Wall" Ferrer?

Yeah bit of a tricky one....wouldn't be surprised by any result. Would love for Ferrer to take it...but have to go with Nole in 3.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Re: WWW My Amy QF Novak "The Supernova" Djokovic vs David "The Berlin Wall" Ferrer?

Depends which Novak turns up (and which Ferrer I guess). Today's Ferrer vs Today's Djokovic - I reckon David takes it. But Djokovic will probably take Ferrer a bit more seriously. Still, Ferrer has a chance on this surface and he'll have more crowd support. Hope he does it - great shot at the final if he gets through Novak... This is pretty much the semi as Monaco/Fish aren't getting to the final.

·
Banned
70,903 Posts

ferru was fearless tonight. he will have to be just as fearless and even more consistent against no-djok.

so it is do-able.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts

Ferrer will make Novak sweat hard.

·
Banned
70,903 Posts

ferru making a memorable run so we can remember him after he retires.

·
Registered
44,896 Posts

Looking forward to this. Given Novak's recent form I can see David upsetting him again.

·
Premium Member
21,367 Posts

Is it a day match or a night match? It could make a lot of difference for Novak :) Anyway, going to be very tricky.

·
Registered
7,983 Posts

a night match.........Ferrer has nothing to hurt Novak with....pushers cant beat the King

·
Registered
3,732 Posts

This match will show the true state of current affairs, it may go either way. I will cautiously predict Novak in 2 or 3.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts

Nole in 2.

·
Registered
318 Posts

a night match.........Ferrer has nothing to hurt Novak with....pushers cant beat the King
(guy who had never heard about tennis before djokovic reached no. 1)

·
Registered
874 Posts

Pretty much. I like Ferrer but in their matchups, he doesn't have enough weapons to do anything. Also, the points go on foreeeeeever until they reach their conclusion. 30 shot rallies.

·
Registered
59,065 Posts

Ferrer could seriously win the tornament if he wins this

·
Registered
13,393 Posts

Their H2H is 7-5...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts