Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope Murray but I am nervous about this one. Murray was up 5-1 against Volandri the last time they played and then the wrist went.

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
The answer you are looking for is...

i'm not sure :eek:

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The answer you are looking for is...

i'm not sure :eek:
I forgot to include a poll but same here:unsure:. So far every match I'm not sure about, he loses. I think he can win but he has to play a bit better than today. Not that he played badly but still...

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
Volandri in 3. :) No, I really dont have a clue.

This match will show us how good claycourter Murray really is. :smoke: He has a difficult opponent who is playing here on his best surface. He couldnt wish a better match to test him.

Cant wait for this one. :)

·
Premium Member
24,603 Posts
Outcome depends more on Murray, so for that reason I'll give him my vote. :scared: Anyway, I want him to be a genuine contender for top 10 this season, so he badly needs R3 points if he is to make some headway.

·
Registered
13,751 Posts
don't think their last meeting is too relevant. firstly volandri had been partying for days after reaching the rome semis. his vision was so blurred he thought he was playing againt the murray brothers in doubles. and the fact that his partner wasn't oncourt with him was making him go nuts with that terrifying paranoia that inevitably comes when you venture out in public with an insane hangover.

secondly murray is well capable of losing a match after winning the 1st set 6-1.

Tough one to call. Gun to my head I'll say murray but if there's some crazy odds on pippo then I'll have a few quid on him.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Volandri !!!!

·
Registered
23,624 Posts
pippo is a good claycourter but murray seems to be playing well.

i'd give andrew the edge :wavey:

Reactions: NinaNina19

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I would say... a draw
:)

·
♤23♤
32,996 Posts
Tough match. I think it will be Volandri though.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts