12,122 Posts
Re: WWW Munich R1 A. Zverev-Melzer

which Melzer?

·
Registered
19,156 Posts

which Melzer?
He said lack of match practice so it's obvious :p Also Gerald couldn't enter in the MD without a Wild Card

·
Banned
12,122 Posts

He said lack of match practice so it's obvious :p Also Gerald couldn't enter in the MD without a Wild Card
didn't know that :sad:

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
so this is jurgen mezler? ill go with melzer in 2

im still not sold that this zverev is anything different then his brother..or even anyone to be excited about

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
I actually am not sure it will end that way. I can easily see Alexander having a Melzer level career, in which case so far Mischa has had a better career than Gerald
zverev will have a career similar to that of his brother and be lucky to get a final let alone a title

and in any case jurgen's 2 grand slam doubles titles eclipse anything the zverev brothers have or will have done

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
I actually am not sure it will end that way. I can easily see Alexander having a Melzer level career, in which case so far Mischa has had a better career than Gerald
I was referring more to things I cannot talk about in here...

·
Banned
5,616 Posts
I'm afraid Zverev won't be anything special. His fh and footwork sucks, at least serve and bh are decent. But anyway, thank you Alex for taking out the trash in juniors AO final :yeah: Melzer will win this 2 and 2.

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
I'm afraid Zverev won't be anything special. His fh and footwork sucks, at least serve and bh are decent. But anyway, thank you Alex for taking out the trash in juniors AO final :yeah: Melzer will win this 2 and 2.
No.

He;s-18-years-of-age.

His-fundamentals-are-there.

Big-serve-lots-of-variety-on-it-and-nice-attacking-forehand-with-ability-to-use-it-to-open-up-space.Backhand-is-a-good-shot-too,you-are-looking-for-players-to-be-the-finised-articles-at-18.You-should-be-looking-for-potential-fundamental-strengths-which-can-get-better.

Alex-Zverev-will-be-top-30-someday-promise-you-that-much.

More-talented-and-more-mentally-focused-and-composued-than-his-pathetic-older-brother.

Oh-and-btw-my-spacebar-is-absolutely-FUCKED.

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
How dare a 17 year old be a work in progress.
This.

Mugs-dont-spot-potential.

I-remember-when-i-spotted-taro-from-early-days-when-he-was-playing-hardcourt-usta's-as-a-qualifier.

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
we'll see who's right about zverev but right now there's no reason to assume he'll be an better than his brother. he's already got a lot in common with him

1 - 20 of 23 Posts