Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Tipsy in 3

Votes: 3 12.0%
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
21,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Davy leads the H2H 2-1 , although that win for tipsy was a couple weeks ago and only by retirement

Tipsy is motivated this week to finish top 10 for the year and try and make WTf, he' s also been in far better form this year.

Davy is a shadow of the player he was but he played some really good stuff in his second set against gabashvili and his last match against berrer and im sue he's motivated to do well here, since its at home and he knows he has big points to try and balance coming up.

heart is saying davy in 3 for me but head says tpisarevic in 2 unfortunately

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Davy please- Tipsy is a dick.

Reactions: Hian-GOAT

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
Davy leads the H2H 2-1 , although that win for tipsy was a couple weeks ago and only by retirement

Tipsy is motivated this week to finish top 10 for the year and try and make WTf, he' s also been in far better form this year.

Davy is a shadow of the player he was but he played some really good stuff in his second set against gabashvili and his last match against berrer and im sue he's motivated to do well here, since its at home and he knows he has big points to try and balance coming up.

heart is saying davy in 3 for me but head says tpisarevic in 2 unfortunately
Are you sure that Tipsy can make it to top #10? I guess theoretically it is possible. I just looked at rankings. He is 485 points behind Gael, but I don't see it happening.

·
Banned
21,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are you sure that Tipsy can make it to top #10? I guess theoretically it is possible. I just looked at rankings. He is 485 points behind Gael, but I don't see it happening.
im just going off what tipsy said in an interview. After his last match in his interview he said he was motivated to try and finish the year top 10 and make the YEC

i myself don't see it as possible but he sure does

·
Banned
5,508 Posts
im just going off what tipsy said in an interview. After his last match in his interview he said he was motivated to try and finish the year top 10 and make the YEC

i myself don't see it as possible but he sure does
So if Tipsarevic says something, that will surely come true.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
if he cracks the top 10, he's top 10 material.

Tipsarevic is a hell of a player when he's on. 2012 will be the year he breaks through for realsies

·
Banned
4,017 Posts
Please Davy prevent Tipsuckrevic from reaching another fluke final.
How can Stunky Tipsy have some fans? He's a very bad person: retiring just a moment before the match ends, always complaining on and off court, a bitchy attitude... even Volandri deserves more fans.

·
Registered
10,322 Posts
~Come on Davy.

Nice comeback from him especially since everyone was speculating that he was going to retire after that injury a few weeks back :sad:

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Tipsarevic making the YEC this year or any other year would be horrific :help:

Time to save tennis once again, Kolya :rocker2:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts