Mens Tennis Forums banner

WWW? Montreal R3: [1] Djokovic vs Sock

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
54,626 Posts
Sock can definitely do FH damage and bully Djokovic with it but obviously needs to cover his BH well. Djokovic will prevail in straight sets unless he has service woes.

·
Registered
21,283 Posts
A man with a backhand and a forehand against a man with a forehand.

The result can be only one.

·
Registered
21,283 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,298 Posts
Sock in 2.

·
Registered
21,283 Posts

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
I voted Sock in 3. I honestly think he has a shock with the form he has been in this year. Novak will still be the favorite but I think he is somewhat vulnerable on these courts to big hitters like Sock, I guess everyone is. Sock has been moving well this year which is one of the keys

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
I voted Sock in 3. I honestly think he has a shock with the form he has been in this year. Novak will still be the favorite but I think he is somewhat vulnerable on these courts to big hitters like Sock, I guess everyone is. Sock has been moving well this year which is one of the keys
bla bla bla bla, "i know Djokovic has not lost a single masters match since fall 2014, but i think overrated piece of sh## Sock can win in 3, btw im from ´murica"

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
I know he took a set in the latter but I thought it was pretty embarrassing the way he was outplayed against Federer and Nadal in their matches this year. I know there were some external factors as he's just come back from four months injured against Federer but it was still disappointing.

6-3 6-2 Novak

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
bla bla bla bla, "i know Djokovic has not lost a single masters match since fall 2014, but i think overrated piece of sh## Sock can win in 3, btw im from ´murica"
Mountain is a jealous Rafa tard who is 'trying to be objective'. Pretty clueless about tennis. I wouldn't even bother.

I'm not sure what you people are trying to predict here. Do you really think that Sock has anything to hurt Djokovic? Are you retarded?

Unless Nole decides to tank Sock will be destroyed in 2 sets. I bet he'll shit his pants when he sees Djokovic on the other side of the net tomorrow.

·
Banned
1,606 Posts
No1e in two, the only Americans who can mentally screw with him were roddick, fish, and isner. No1e loves thrashing these young American "hopefuls"

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
No1e should tank this and focus on Cincy and USO.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Hater troll alert!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts