·
Premium Member
11,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
La Monf in 3 for me.

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
There are several things you need to see in your life. Moon landing, 9/11, birth of your child and this. Cirque de soleil Montreal is opening gates for the greatest clownery of all times. La Monf against La Fog, 6-1; 6-7(25); 0-6 score incoming. If ATP doesn't stream this one, they should burn in hell.

·
Premium Member
29,536 Posts
:haha: Circus in town.

Hope Fog wins. He's the funny kind of clown.

·
Bring it Home
21,028 Posts
Typical match between a talented shotmaker versus an overrated clown/pusher/servebot/ugly striker hybrid.

On Fog's racquet obviously, hopefully talent to win in 2 sets!

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
i remember their match last year somewhere on US HC i think IW - it was epic mugfest. Those 2 are biggest clowns on ATP tour so anything can happen in this match.

·
Bring it Home
21,028 Posts
I remember when you used to claim you were neutral to Monfils
That was probably before last years USO and most definitely before MC this year
Not at all, I don't dislike players just because they beat Federer or Dimitrov, it's his disgusting bending to Dull all the time that annoys me. :shrug:

·
Bring it Home
21,028 Posts
Not at all, I don't dislike players just because they beat Federer or Dimitrov, it's his disgusting bending to Dull all the time that annoys me.
No it's a combination of beating Federer and Dimitrov while bending over to Nadal.
Monfils was also disgusting in the USO, when he put too much effort in the match against Federer.

Old Man got to tired and endep up losing to Sillych. :das:

·
Registered
22,445 Posts
:haha: Circus in town.

Hope Fog wins. He's the funny kind of clown.
Ah yes, the one who constantly misbehaves, spouts racial slurs and is the most blatant tanker of this era is the funny kind of clown. What a great judge of character you are.

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
I'll make sure I watch this match. I expect drama, yelling, swearing, fighting with an umpire, tears, blood ... I'll be pissed if they don't deliver it, but I'm pretty sure they will ;).

·
Bring it Home
21,028 Posts
Good, match will be tomorrow, 1st of night session (NB 6:30 PM, CC). :cool:

·
Premium Member
29,536 Posts
Ah yes, the one who constantly misbehaves, spouts racial slurs and is the most blatant tanker of this era is the funny kind of clown. What a great judge of character you are.
Firstly drop the pretentious nonsense, who said Fognini was the better person?
Secondly why are you speaking to me like I give a shit about your opinion :zzz:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts