Mens Tennis Forums banner

WWW?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Interesting one here after what happened last year. Will Murray avenge the loss, or will the defending champion roll on?

·
Premium Member
9,116 Posts
Murray in 2.

·
Registered
7,037 Posts
I hope Tsonga can get the win, but let's be honest it will require either him to be in total god mode or pray for Murray to play an awful match ( if not both :lol: ).

I'd go with Murray, but come on Jo ! :yeah:

·
Registered
8,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I hope Tsonga can get the win, but let's be honest it will require either him to be in total god mode or pray for Murray to play an awful match ( if not both :lol: ).

I'd go with Murray, but come on Jo ! :yeah:
QF is probably the best stage of the tournament for a chance of a Murray stinker. Is the schedule out for tomorrow yet? A night match favours Murray imo but I would expect a tight 3 setter if this is played during the day.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Should be a great match, the best QF! Whoever wins, I'm cool with it

·
Administrator
6,164 Posts
Good match for the QF. Murray much better overall than last year (when he still could have had the win) so I hope he will be able to avenge his loss last year. If so it would be a very good win for him, if not then I will be happy enough to see Tsonga in the semifinals. I will go with Murray in 3.

·
Registered
7,037 Posts
QF is probably the best stage of the tournament for a chance of a Murray stinker. Is the schedule out for tomorrow yet? A night match favours Murray imo but I would expect a tight 3 setter if this is played during the day.
Yeah, the schedule is out, it will be the last QF. Second match after 11:30 pm your time.

·
Registered
16,925 Posts
Murray in 3 tight sets, with 1 TB.
Tsonga can play even in God mode, Murray has to play absolutely awful to lose this.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
End of the road for Wonga.

·
29,637 Posts
Murray should probably win, though I don't really care what he does this week, DC is what matters. A Nishi-Jo SF would be pretty cool too.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts