• Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
H2H is 11-1 leading Nadal.
Clay H2H is 4-0 leading Nadal

I don't see how Grigor can threaten Rafa this time around so i will go for the safe prediction, Rafa in 2.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Poor Diva :(

Wysłane z mojego SM-G930F przy użyciu Tapatalka

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Dimitrov won 5 games against very poor playing Nadal last year. It will be a demolition.

·
Registered
4,581 Posts
Dimitrov to shock the world by winning a set here and afterwards make Ralph cry by winning another one.

·
Registered
14,092 Posts
I really dislike playing Dimi... he's gonna make Rafa run with his slice n dice..

·
Premium Member
7,104 Posts
I really dislike playing Dimi... he's gonna make Rafa run with his slice n dice..
Me too. 80% of the times, even if he's out of form, Dimug manages to find his best level against RAFA. Dimug will go into all-pushing mode and frustrate RAFA with his retrieving and make him miss. And it can turn into a messy match with a lot of wasted energy.
Hopefully RAFA will feel the ball well and play with controlled aggression.

·
Registered
11,071 Posts
Dimitroll to have a chance to take the first set and crumble and get breadsticked in the second.

·
3,235 Posts
Dimug will play at 200% as usual against RAFA and take a set.
False fans detected. Any true RAFAtard would relish the thought of Dimidal. An epic clash of contrasting styles is what true fans crave.

Not to mention that RAFA and Diva hopelessly tard each other.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts