·
Registered
4,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:sport:

·
Registered
5,663 Posts
Finally a rivalry with both guys hating each other's guts. Basically a Fred-Djokovic match up before both got soft.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Normally Stef would win but Medvedev seems to be peaking again out of nowhere after being irrelevant on clay all his career. He always peaks when he sees Stef on the other side of the net. Disgusting. But hopefully Stef will send him back to Siberia where he belongs.
:lol:

You make it sound like Tsitsipas is the next thing while he's just as trash as the others.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
I hope Medvedev. Watched him vs Sousa and he was brilliant. And at least he has personality and not PR agency behind him. We also need more top players playing differently than the majority

Wysłane z mojego SM-G930F przy użyciu Tapatalka

·
Registered
956 Posts
Normally Stef would win but Medvedev seems to be peaking again out of nowhere after being irrelevant on clay all his career. He always peaks when he sees Stef on the other side of the net. Disgusting. But hopefully Stef will send him back to Siberia where he belongs.
If only it was so simple. Someone should send you back to the sewers where you belong but sadly that doesn't seem to be happening either.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Interestingly, with his two convincing wins here, Medvedev has doubled his number of career wins on clay. Does this mean he has put his previous struggles on clay behind him? The voters in the MTF-poll, (mostly) seem to think so, but the betting market still favors the Greek. The margin is rather small, though, with the current market estimate being 55 % win chance to Tsitsipas.

Though it hurts me to go against my fellow MTF-members, I gotta side with the betting market on this one. The conditions in Monte Carlo should not suit Medvedev's flat strokes very well against tougher opposition. If the Greek can keep his calm seeing the "bullshit Russian" (*) on the other side of the net, he will take this in two sets.

(*) Disclaimer: I don't condone discrimination based on nationality, as in using an expression like "bullshit Russian". Still, I find Tsitsipas outburst a bit amusing, so please forgive me for quoting him.0:)

·
Registered
403 Posts
Medvedev vs. Tsitsipas, aka "SHUT YOUR FUCK UP!!!" Part 4 :lol:

Looking forward to it, tennis wins either way.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Can someone provide the background for the feud between these two? I know there is some sort of problem, just can’t recall what the problem is for some reason.

As far as the match goes, Stefanos in 3

·
Registered
10,400 Posts
Can someone provide the background for the feud between these two? I know there is some sort of problem, just can’t recall what the problem is for some reason.

As far as the match goes, Stefanos in 3
They don't seem to like each other. Tsitsipas once called Medvedev a "Bullshit Russian" after a handshake and Medvedev didn't take kindly to that. There's probably a little video lying around if one were to google for it.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts