• Verdasco

Votes: 13 54.2%

• Total voters
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It might be a good one, hoping Nando will take it but most likely he will choke at some point.

·
Registered
8,417 Posts
Difficult transition from the fast clay of Houston to the slow clay of Monte Carlo and given that Verdasco was still playing in Houston Saturday afternoon I doubt he has had much time to prepare.

·
Registered
68,049 Posts
diva will win, but i hope im wrong!

·
Bring it Home
20,351 Posts
Dimitrov needs to win this. Nothing against Verdasco, but Fognini needs to be punished for his pathetic antics in Bercy's 2013. :devil:

·
Registered
16,664 Posts
Verdasco in 3 hard-fought sets

·
Premium Member
9,053 Posts
Dimitrov needs to win this. Nothing against Verdasco, but Fognini needs to be punished for his pathetic antics in Bercy's 2013. :devil:
:superlol::superlol: Even if Verdasco chokes and gifts Biebertrov the win he will get destroyed by Fognini.

·
Bring it Home
20,351 Posts
:superlol::superlol: Even if Verdasco chokes and gifts Biebertrov the win he will get destroyed by Fognini.
Well, fate is a bitch.

After those pathetic antics in Bercy's 2013, I've been hoping for a grass match among these two. I mean, the clown needs to be punished with something like 6-2 6-1 6-0.

But guess what, he actually is soon to be gifted with a match in the tournament that fits his style better.

This is absotely disgusting, makes me feel Satan is the one ruling the world and not God. :facepalm:

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
difficult match for both.

I except Dimitrov to be much better than expected and Verdasco not as much.

At the end of the day, fitness and no jet lag might do it for Grigor.

·
Registered
33,357 Posts
Win win for Uncle Latso.

Fun match up in prospect. Hopefully it's better than their mugfest in Bastaad in 2013, don't remember that being so good.

I think Dimitrov has the edge here, though nothings certain with him and he could well lose to a jet lagged Fer, although he shouldn't.

·
Registered
7,152 Posts
On the clay? hm not sure... Dimitrov has to be agressive (which he hasn't been) or he will be punished by Verdasco FH. Dimitrov struggled with good claycourters on this event in the past. If his form is basically the same as last weeks I fear for Sugartrov

·
Registered
8,486 Posts
Why is Verdasco not favourite? Just looked at Dimitrov is 1/2.. Not in good form and first clay court match of the season. Weird. I make this an even match maybe with Verdasco as slight favourite depending on which Verdasco turns up, as usual.

·
Administrator
14,827 Posts
Just saw Dimitrov and Mirnyi routined Kontinen and Draganja. :wavey:
Doubles success means nothing. Dimitrov is still a big question mark this year. Good chance for Verdasco but again Dimitrov could take it too, he is just too inconsistent right now

·
Bring it Home
20,351 Posts
Win win for Uncle Latso.

Fun match up in prospect. Hopefully it's better than their mugfest in Bastaad in 2013, don't remember that being so good.

I think Dimitrov has the edge here, though nothings certain with him and he could well lose to a jet lagged Fer, although he shouldn't.
Wasn't that bad, I remember it was very windy/rainy that week in Bastad and that bothered the players a bit.

It was a fun and tougher 3 set match, some nice points, but some huge muggery too. The result was good in the end, the legend Berlocq won his maiden title in the next day and Dimitrov won his maiden title some months later. I guess beating someone with such varity as Dimitrov would've been much more difficult for Berlocq.

Doubles success means nothing. Dimitrov is still a big question mark this year. Good chance for Verdasco but again Dimitrov could take it too, he is just too inconsistent right now
I know. Just look at Somby's sig and you'll understand. :smoke:

difficult match for both.

I except Dimitrov to be much better than expected and Verdasco not as much.

At the end of the day, fitness and no jet lag might do it for Grigor.
Yeah, that could be a factor. Verdasco about an hour ago posted on Instagam "Already in Monte Carlo". Around midnight there. He'll be playing with basically no practice and probably after sleeping little.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts