·
Your visions will happen
48,653 Posts
3 sets high quality match for the spectators please

·
Registered
10,944 Posts
2 tight sets ... 7-5 and 6-4 ...

Laugh all you want but Cilic is not an easy opponent. No1e will not have problem tomorrow since Chila just came from an injury .. but later in the season I want to avoid Marin as much as possible

Reactions: d_b_prince

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
It is going to be a taste of Cilic's own "medicine"

·
-Lifetime Scientist-
12,337 Posts
2 tight sets ... 7-5 and 6-4 ...

Laugh all you want but Cilic is not an easy opponent. No1e will not have problem tomorrow since Chila just came from an injury .. but later in the season I want to avoid Marin as much as possible
If Cilic is serving with 80% FS in as he usually does in some sets, it's very hard to break him, even for Nole.

I think Nole will take this in 3. As you say, it might get harder a few tournaments later.

·
Registered
68,592 Posts
nid in 2

·
Banned
4,868 Posts
It might go to 3 sets if Cilic plays like he played today and Nole starts the first set slow like he usually did in Miami. Doubt he can clown enough for Marin to win.

Cilic should save his maiden win for Wimbledon :lol:

·
Registered
13,564 Posts
Slow MC clay is def not the best place for Marin to get his first win in this matchup. Good tournament for him, nevertheless.

·
Registered
18,097 Posts
Would love to see Cilic reach his first Masters 1000 SF here, but I can't really see it happen unfortunately. Djokovic 7-5 6-2 or something like that. Good to see Cilic finally put in a reasonable performance after his US Open coronation last September though.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts