Who Would Win?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
24,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
#ThrowbackThursday

Today:

:sobbing:

Anyway, good news! A non Big Four would have a chance to have a Masters Final! Who would win on this entertaining battle I reckon? Who would give the "Kiss of Death"? ;)

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
I'd forgotten about that kiss.

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
Should be much closer than Federer - Monfils.

·
Registered
22,567 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Grigor will ruin Monfils game and win in 2.

·
22,285 Posts
Hopefully Monfils. Dimitrov really shouldn't have made it this far.
Why exactly? I didn't not see the Verdasco match so I'm wondering why he didn't deserve to win that match?

Anyway, Monfils in 3. I think Dimitrov will do better than Fed but still lose eventually. Monfils played well in the Federer match and I think he will carry on with that good form.

·
Administrator
6,251 Posts
I didn't see the match earlier, but judging by Wawrinka's stats Dimitrov didn't have to do that much despite getting a 6-1 6-2 win. Monfils seems more convincing and has beaten Dimitrov in a similarly big match before, but Monfils is prone to clowning, and maybe Dimitrov could seize on this chance to up his game and get his season going.

·
Premium Member
9,361 Posts
Hopefully Divatrov in 2. Would be pathetic to lose now when i support him once in a life.

Reactions: TheRealNumberOne

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,453 Posts
Monfils should win if he plays well. That said, you can never guess with Monfils.

·
Premium Member
9,361 Posts
This comment is worthy for a signature, if You was a little bit more smarter :haha: :haha:
I still hate him :shrug::shrug: but still better than that mug winning.

·
Premium Member
8,652 Posts
Clownfils will play like a clown and let Dimugtrov win. He always decides to GOAT against Federer like an idiot.

·
Registered
6,421 Posts
Look forward to this match. Hopefully these two will contest a slam final in the years to come.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts