·
Banned
5,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Grigor in 3 :devil:

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
The 21 year old "kid" will get tired of the physical tennis against the 33 year old veteran and lose in 3 hard fought sets.

·
Your visions will happen
48,552 Posts
Chela will test him physically and mentally.

Good challenge for the kid. He has the game to win, does he have the endurance and the strong mind to pull it off?

·
Banned
5,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Chela will test him physically and mentally.

Good challenge for the kid. He has the game to win, does he have the endurance and the strong mind to pull it off?
Agree. Grigor needs to be patient, too many unforced errors will cost him!

·
Registered
21,336 Posts
Didn't think he'd win the first match, so I don't see why he can't win this one.

·
Tsonga,Djokovic
1,982 Posts
Dimi :armed: fight

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
While I think Grigor might win this match, probably in 3 sets, I don't think he is the favorite here as the pool results show. Chances are 50/50, courts are slow and in favore of Chela. It could go eighter way. :shrug:

I see Chela is hated on this forum just as Almagro was on the previous pool but that doesn't make Grigor the favorite, especially with 80%? Really? MTF? :confused:

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Grisha

·
Registered
10,185 Posts
VAMOOOOOOOOOOOS J.I.C. :rocker2:

It's time to win a match again.
Honestly, I don't know. JIC is far from his best days while Dimugtrov choking abilities can lose him the match if it gets tight.
Let the best man win. :hatoff:

·
Registered
214 Posts
there is no question Grigor can win this match. I don't see why he wouldn't be the favorite on hard. Now whether Dimitrov WILL win it this time, is another story, it is all in his hands, i think. He can play well and win in two, or he can play like he did against Ferer and lose it in two.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
dimitrov fot he win!

·
Premium Member
3,051 Posts
there is no question Grigor can win this match. He did it on Chela's favorite clay, so I don't see why he wouldn't be the favorite on hard. Now whether Dimitrov WILL win it this time, is another story, it is all in his hands, i think. He can play well and win in two, or he can play like he did against Ferer and lose it in two.
Yeah, that famously slow blue clay of Stockholm....

1 - 20 of 26 Posts