Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Dimitrov in 3

Votes: 15 35.7%
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dimitrov won their only competitive match at Rotterdam 2009 4-6, 6-3, 6-4 but Berdych defeated Grisha at this year's Hopman Cup 6-4, 6-7, 6-3.

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Dimitrov in 3 crazy sets...Today Berdych was broken so many times in the 1st set but Mahut didnt take advantage

Reactions: ret

·
Banned
5,740 Posts
Heart says Grigor in 3, head says Berdych in 2.

I hope that the match will be on a tv court so I can watch and see where Grisha is relative to a top 10 player.

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Dimi pulls off a three set stunner! :cheerleader:

·
Registered
874 Posts
Berdych will beat him and then Grigor will try to make out with him.

Business as usual in the ATP.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
tough one: overhyped kid vs walking dick.

hmmm, Berdick in 3.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
THis can go either way, their match at Hopman cup i liked, both were taking care of their serves and play good match, Dimitrov was the only guy who took set from Berdych at Hopman cup, won Tie-break i think. But it was indoors and Berdych at beginning of season looked much sharper - in-form player, right now he is looking not so good, also Dimitrov was i think better, destroyed Dumbass and played great there. Both are in worse form right now, so it can go either way.

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
THis can go either way, their match at Hopman cup i liked, both were taking care of their serves and play good match, Dimitrov was the only guy who took set from Berdych at Hopman cup, won Tie-break i think. But it was indoors and Berdych at beginning of season looked much sharper - in-form player, right now he is looking not so good, also Dimitrov was i think better, destroyed Dumbass and played great there. Both are in worse form right now, so it can go either way.
Hopman cup must have been outdoors

As for this one - safe to say this will go to distance and hopefully Grigor will make his breakthrough

·
Registered
29,419 Posts
Tomas to co-produce a beautiful sequel to "The Dimitrov Moment".

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
depends which berdych shows up, tomas the destroyer or birdshit. Small chance for grigor

1 - 20 of 29 Posts