WWW ?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Huge chance for Hurkacz here.

Hurkacz is a huge talent with a huge future. He's got the game, the arsenal, the groundstrokes etc.

I can easily see him making the top 10 by the end of next year.

Thiem, on the other hand, is a good player. Not his biggest fan though.

Hurkacz in easy 3.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Obvious banana skin for Dominic. He didn't play Miami last year and was woeful here in 2017 so it's hard to predict his level, but Hurkacz will be tough. I'm not sure who the conditions will favour.

·
Registered
6,800 Posts
Obvious banana skin for Dominic. He didn't play Miami last year and was woeful here in 2017 so it's hard to predict his level, but Hurkacz will be tough. I'm not sure who the conditions will favour.
Lol your avatar is very similar to OP.

On topic, I can see Hubert Hurkacz win this match.

·
justice for all
13,130 Posts
A risky match for Dominic especially after the hangover win in IW.

Hubert is on the rise and might pose a real threat for Dominic here.

Nothing against my compatriot but hoping for a 2-set Dominic win.

Come on!

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
A risky match for Dominic especially after the hangover win in IW.

Hubert is on the rise and might pose a real threat for Dominic here.

Nothing against my compatriot but hoping for a 2-set Dominic win.

Come on!
Guittarrrrrrrra has spoken. Nothing to add or deduct. Where is his pal Budaliiiiii? I need to hear his 'onion, um opinion' before I decide what will happen in this match.

Guirarra, no mention of Djokovic in this thread? No, no. You are failing :nono::nono::nono:.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Big HH to upset Thiem in 3 sets. The Austrian won't be in top shape mentally after IW victory.

·
Registered
10,493 Posts
Thiem should have given a W/O what is he doing here? after a good victory and capture of a masters 1000, why is he tiring himself for a tournament he obviously is not going to win after all those matches on HC. Better give a walkover and start training for Monte Carlo.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Thiem should have given a W/O what is he doing here? after a good victory and capture of a masters 1000, why is he tiring himself for a tournament he obviously is not going to win after all those matches on HC. Better give a walkover and start training for Monte Carlo.
Thiem is 25, not 37.. he's in prime physical shape and will have no problems with stamina lol. He played less sets in IW than Hurkacs. Sure he could have "mental fatigue" and bomb out in R2, but it's just as possible that his increased confidence will help him with his performance. In any case, there's absolutely no reason to skip Miami.

·
Registered
10,493 Posts
Thiem is 25, not 37.. he's in prime physical shape and will have no problems with stamina lol. He played less sets in IW than Hurkacs. Sure he could have "mental fatigue" and bomb out in R2, but it's just as possible that his increased confidence will help him with his performance. In any case, there's absolutely no reason to skip Miami.
Okay if you really think he will win Miami, I will be thrilled to see that. Although I think that is very unlikely.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Thiem is also of the fittests out there , he's got this

·
justice for all
13,130 Posts
Guittarrrrrrrra has spoken. Nothing to add or deduct. Where is his pal Budaliiiiii? I need to hear his 'onion, um opinion' before I decide what will happen in this match.

Guirarra, no mention of Djokovic in this thread? No, no. You are failing :nono::nono::nono:.
1. Buda is not my pal.
2. Can't mention Djoker in this thread without getting off topic and anyway not everything revolves around him, the sooner he'll get irrelevant the better.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts