1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Tomic to be sent home packing in under an hour.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Please, Bernie, work hard to earn for a new Ferrari. Tennis needs your services badly. If you pull off the upset I promise to support you like a true fan at least till the end of this tournament.
Why not support him until the end of the tournament regardless? Likely the tournament ends for him tomorrow anyway so it doesn't require a long time commitment.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Tomic to win for a Ferrari.

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
How's Bernie's form so far? Haven't seen much of him so can't judge
His form is based on what he says and what he does. Nobody takes him seriously. Drama, drama and more drama. I kinda hoped that he would grow up but he keeps fighting some battles he can't win. Ferrari today, Hewitt tomorrow.

Tomic can play some great tennis but he needs to be focused on HIS GAME. Just forget about other stuff. Let it go. Same with Nick. I'm not sure what kinda of water kids drink in Australia ...

Tomic does have a chance to win this match because I don't see Djokovic being too much inspired in the States. We'll see.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
His form is based on what he says and what he does. Nobody takes him seriously. Drama, drama and more drama. I kinda hoped that he would grow up but he keeps fighting some battles he can't win. Ferrari today, Hewitt tomorrow.

Tomic can play some great tennis but he needs to be focused on HIS GAME. Just forget about other stuff. Let it go. Same with Nick. I'm not sure what kinda of water kids drink in Australia ...

Tomic does have a chance to win this match because I don't see Djokovic being too much inspired in the States. We'll see.
Isn't Australia the driest continent (other than Antarctica)? Not sure Tomic associates the words 'drink' and 'water' anyway.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
You may think that Djokovic's 100% 5-0 record v Tomic gives Bernie little chance - and you'd be right.

But the last time they played was in 2015, and Bernie is a new man. He's turned a corner. If you've seen his recent interviews, you would be left in no doubt. In fact, call me crazy but I'd give him at least a 12% chance of winning.

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
You may think that Djokovic's 100% 5-0 record v Tomic gives Bernie little chance - and you'd be right.

But the last time they played was in 2015, and Bernie is a new man. He's turned a corner. If you've seen his recent interviews, you would be left in no doubt. In fact, call me crazy but I'd give him at least a 12% chance of winning.
12%. Not bad. I like it. How did you come up with that number :)?

I will be supporting Tomic in this match. MARK MY WORDS :nerd:.

Seriously, let's hope for a good match. I wouldn't mind if Atomic wins as long as he goes further in the tournament.

·
Premium Member
7,104 Posts
People laugh at Bernie but I remember when they last played in 2015. It was during Djoker's absolute peak, he was destroying top 10 players for fun. And Bernie pushed him to a tiebreak, and nearly won it.

·
justice for all
13,137 Posts
12%. Not bad. I like it. How did you come up with that number :)?

I will be supporting Tomic in this match. MARK MY WORDS :nerd:.

Seriously, let's hope for a good match. I wouldn't mind if Atomic wins as long as he goes further in the tournament.
Finally, you begin to see the light side of the Force.

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
Finally, you begin to see the light side of the Force.
I did it for you babe :wink2:. I've changed my mind though.

DJOKOVIC THE GOAT OF ALL GOATS, BEFORE the Open Era, AFTER the Open era. Forrrrrrrrrrrrrever. In Djokovic I believe :sport:.

Roger is a clown, oops :mad2::bowdown::aparty:. I hope Cloren doesn't show up at my house to arrest me right now :x.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts