Mens Tennis Forums banner

WWW?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
21,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The most interesting of the quarterfinals.

·
#TeamThiem
3,542 Posts
I am optimistic and say Domi will give a good fight like he did in Rotterdam 2014 before losing in 3. He got confidence for the clay Season, that's the most important thing :yeah:

·
Registered
4,673 Posts
I keep think Thiem is going to revert to his poor form this season (and in round one).

I'd say Murray in three.

·
Registered
5,886 Posts
Thiem is back playing well, so he is a serious threat.

I think Murray was caught by surprise in Rotterdam last time, and I expect him to be focused from the start tomorrow.

Andy should win, but if Thiem gets hot and starts firing then it could go three.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
This will be a similar result to what happened when Thiem played Berdych at last year's USO. That was a tiring match against Mannarino. Murray 6-2, 6-2, I will be pleasantly surprised if Dominic wins more than 6 games. Great to see Domi make it this far though, I really hope he does well during the clay stretch.

·
Registered
980 Posts
so instead a Stan-Murray, we got this! not bad though, Thiem may need a little more experience before finally owning this pretender :devil:, but I will hope for a good match.

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,514 Posts
Should be a comfortable win for Andy, unless he plays badly. Thiem doesn't have anything to hurt him with.

·
29,710 Posts
Quite happy if Andy puts Domi over here. Save the inevitable NID crapfest final beatdown and gives Domi a huge springboard.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Should be a comfortable win for Andy, unless he plays badly. Thiem doesn't have anything to hurt him with.
:spit: seriously, Thiem has as much firepower as anyone. Andy will probably win this in two, as he is playing well but Thiem certainly has weapons to hurt him.

·
Premium Member
5,646 Posts
Domi's probably quite tired, and Murray's too good. 6-3 6-2 Murray.

·
Registered
18,098 Posts
Would be amazing if Thiem could come through here, but it's a reasonably safe bet that Murray will grind him out.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts