Mens Tennis Forums banner

WWW?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,646 Posts
well, they met last AO and RBA won in 4. I think this one should be similar: RBA is better, right now, but I hope Domi can push him far.
RBA in 3.

·
Registered
8,408 Posts
Hope Domi doesn't choke like he did at AO.
Thiem has an advantage in this match-up.

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
well, they met last AO and RBA won in 4. I think this one should be similar: RBA is better, right now, but I hope Domi can push him far.
RBA in 3.
That match was ridic though, I'm sure Domi had stats like 1/22 on BPs iirc.

·
Registered
8,408 Posts
You need to get your facts right, madam.

Thiem cannot build a proper game on fast surfaces. Right now, he needs a lot of time to adjust his shots and be effective. Hence why he's been a lot better on clay or slow/medium HC.
AO outside courts are faster than Marseille. Thiem didn't have any problem at AO.

·
#TeamThiem
3,542 Posts
dream-mode

If Domi doesn't waste 20 of 22 BPs like he did in Melbourne Dom will win in 3 :)

/dream-mode

·
Registered
11,905 Posts
AO outside courts are faster than Marseille. Thiem didn't have any problem at AO.
Ace Pounder is determined to believe Thiem can't do well on indoor courts despite the fact he has played some of his best matches on the surface. :rolleyes:

I think they suit his game quite well and if he can play like he did against Murray in Rotterdam last year, he could be dangerous. RBA is the better player though and should be too solid for Thiem. RBA in two close sets. :yeah:

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
Thiem in 3. It's going to be close but Thiem needs to play better in the important moments. The conditions also suit Thiem's game on a medium paced indoor hard court a bit like Rotterdam. Still though Thiem's form isn't up to what it was at some points last year. A win over a top 20 player like RBA would boost his confidence and give him momentum going into the semis.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
RBA in 2, easy pickings against a UE machine

·
Registered
70,519 Posts
bautista should take this

1 - 20 of 21 Posts