1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
10,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Llodra beat Tipsarevic 64 76
Del Potro beat Tsonga 64 67 63

Who wins?

I reckon Llodra, he just adores playing at home in France, and Marseille is one of his most successful tournaments. Also Del Potro didn't look good this week (he seemed nonchalant).

·
♤23♤
32,996 Posts
Last week Llodra had his chances, but failed to convert most of them. Hopefully it will be different this time, and Llodra will come out as a winner. Allez :rocker2:

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Last Samurai will defy a hail of bullets and defeat Del Po 7-6 in the third. Or at least, that's what should happen.

·
Registered
6,815 Posts
Del Potro to take it. He is on a decent run at the moment. I don't expect the crowd to bother the Pony that much. The French crowds can be brutal at times though.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Llodra has too much firepower for delpo......he will be push by the home crowd and will raise his game This could the last final he gets in the singles....So allez Mika:)

·
Registered
10,605 Posts
Del Potro in 2 or Llodra in 3. Del Potro should be tired, if it goes the distance I expect the crowd to carry Mika to a win. But I wouldn't be surprised if Delpo closes it out in 2.

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Could be a close one. Delpo has started serving really well and that's made most of the difference lately.

Will probably come down to who plays the big points better. Llodra will do what he does best, hold serve and wait for the opponents level to drop and then pounce

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
Delpo in 3.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
if you can't beat llodra, you can't beat anybody ...

·
Registered
962 Posts
Llodra 4-6 7-6 6-4

1 - 20 of 43 Posts