• Less than 1.5 games

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
7,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great match between two talented shotmakers of this game. Sam is a powerful player with great groundstrokes from both sides. It should be an epic blockbuster and available in the ATP livestream website :worship:

http://new.livestream.com/ATP/events/3110554

The match will start in like 4 hours. My prediction is Sam Barnnet to win less than 1.5 games. Discuss.

·
Registered
7,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
By the way mates, I do not expect people to comment this match but remember that this is real tennis. Players like Becuzzi or Barnett are the true legends of this game :)

·
Registered
21,399 Posts
Irresponsible Wildcard Girl is upping her game.

I'm really excited to see the Sammeister at work. It's a travesty that his match against Becuzzi wasn't televized. There is some footage, though, greatest coin toss and handshake you'll ever see :worship:

·
Registered
21,399 Posts
Wow, that is the definition of free money.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Hope it'll be available in play
I'll go for breaks of serve in the first few games, later in the match odds for that will be ridiculously low as well

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
Irresponsible Wildcard Girl is upping her game.

I'm really excited to see the Sammeister at work. It's a travesty that his match against Becuzzi wasn't televized. There is some footage, though, greatest coin toss and handshake you'll ever see :worship:

Barnett vs Becuzzi? OH MY GOD THE EPICNESS :hysteric: :hysteric:

Becuzzi won 6-1 6-2 can you imagine how bad Barnett really is? :superlol:

·
Registered
57,600 Posts
WTF has gone on at this event? Top two seeds are qualifiers- Bagnis and Mannarino- I didn't even know that could happen! and the world #1713 made the MD cut

This tournament is to the Challenger tour what Bogota is to the ATP tour

·
Registered
21,399 Posts
He actually played doubles with Buchanan in September of last year, maybe he'll throw him a pity game.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Wonder how Groove would do against this Barnett guy :D .

·
Registered
21,399 Posts

·
Registered
21,399 Posts
There he is! Ohhhhhh, the suspense!

Windy conditions, hopefully Windnett shows up.

·
Registered
21,399 Posts
That serve, that doublehanded forehand, those sunglasses, he truly is the complete package.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts