Should i bet my house on under 15.5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After the absolute epic matchup of yesterday between Barnett and Buchanan, now we have another one. This time this Conigliaro is something else though. I can't find his profile on neither ATP or ITF.com, not even tennisexplorer has any info about him :spit:

My local bookie offers me Arguello to win in under 15.5 games @1.90. I'm thinking about betting my house

Is this Conigliaro guy worse than Johnny Groove? Discuss

·
Registered
724 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Junior record seems rather horrible and his serve doesnt seem good either, expecting 0 0

·
Registered
21,399 Posts
Definitely put whatever your bookie allows on the under.

What do you reckon it costs to buy yourself into this tournament? I might have to start raising money on MTF :lol:

·
Registered
597 Posts

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
In before Groove claims to be better than this guy

·
Registered
12,577 Posts
Surprisingly decent crowd for this :lol:

Anyway, it's clear that this guy is a competent amateur who shouldn't be anywhere near anything above futures qualifying. He at least has a decent service motion unlike someone else....

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Broken to love in less than minute and a half.

·
Registered
492 Posts
This is a joke, the guy should not be anywhere near even Futures events. Thanks for the tips on this Nole, took the set betting market for the first set 6-0 and it's looking good along with a separate bet on under 14.5 games over the whole match. Could easily go very wrong though!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts