Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is hard seeing this being a competitive match given that Tsitsipas can't even beat Nadal on hard courts.

·
Registered
14,087 Posts
Tsitsipas is currently playing his doubles SF :lol:
Looking forward to Thiem playing his doubles match after a 3-setter with Djokovic

·
Registered
14,087 Posts
Rafa: I need to play my best against Tsitsipas

:worship:

·
Registered
295 Posts
What's the point of this match...
The overhyped Tsitsipas will be once again exposed by this topspin abuser easily.

pathetic scene.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Watch Sissypass shit his pants and bend over to Dull like he always does.

Dull in straights.

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
If I remember our matchup expert ClutchOn&Win well, it must be an extremely bad matchup for a OHBH player against Nadal on clay of all surfaces.
The thing is that Tsitsipas showed more times that he is just clueless in this pairing, just has no ideas how to play confident, how to hold serve, how to counterbalance Nadal's topspin.
Not that Federer was so successful in all that in his clay prime, but Nadal is far from that at least in movement and defense, and certain players have been able to exploit it in last 4-5 years. The Greek doesn't belong to them, and never will.

Anything more than 1-6, 2-6 from his view would be a major surprise and hinting that Nadal was having a slightly off day.

·
Registered
4,576 Posts
This looks like a vintage Ralph tournament: ridiculous cakewalk to the final, fans gloating about his high level against NID-matchups and then a beatdown against superior player in the final combined with excuses. Seen it all before. :lol:

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
This looks like a vintage Ralph tournament: ridiculous cakewalk to the final, fans gloating about his high level against NID-matchups and then a beatdown against superior player in the final combined with excuses. Seen it all before. :lol:
We'll see if you'll be laughing on Sunday.

·
Registered
6,069 Posts
Such a sourpuss!

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Re: Rafa: I need to play my best against Tsitsipas

What else can one expect from Rafa. Every opponent should be taken 100 percent seriously.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts