• Santi in 3

Votes: 11 20.4%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
H2H 2-0 for murray without a set dropped on clay. Santi is in great form right now and murray isnt so this might be his best chance for a win. I really hope santi pulls this off but unfortunately i see murray pushing past and waiting for santi to self destruct in 2..maybe 3

·
~♥ Magnus Norman ♥~
3,328 Posts
Giraldo.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
It'd be nice for Giraldo to win but that's just wishful thinking. Murray is the huge favourite, would be a major upset if Giraldo won, not because he can't but his temperament I imagine just isn't going to hold up over the course of 3 sets.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
murray in 2

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
Giraldo in 3

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i almost never post polls with my threads and up until today ive never gotten a complaint about it so obviously those 2 people need to just get past it

·
Registered
291 Posts
Murray's rustiness vs Almugro makes me think he'll scrape though this 2-1 at best.

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,335 Posts
Andy in 3. Giraldo is a dangerous player when he's in form but I think Andy will play just well enough to scrape a win. Of course, I hope he plays well and absolutely destroys him.

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Poll is a must for these kind of threads imho and if you can't be arsed to add one then you shouldn't create these threads.

Murray will take this. Probably in straight sets even.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts