?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
Huge chance for Nieminen here!

Jarkko is a talented shotmaker with delicious groundstrokes. When he's on, he can destroy anybody. Just ask Verdasco, Goffin, or Tomic. Although he hasn't been too good this year, this is a great chance to the the season back on track.

Nadal, on the other hand, is a defensive grinder relying on his stamina. And he's been a no-show in the recent months.

Given that, I have no other option but to pick Jarkko in 2 to save tennis and send this nonsense joke back to Canary Islands.

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Huge chance for Nieminen here!

Jarkko is a talented shotmaker with delicious groundstrokes. When he's on, he can destroy anybody. Just ask Verdasco, Goffin, or Tomic. Although he hasn't been too good this year, this is a great chance to the the season back on track.

Nadal, on the other hand, is a defensive grinder relying on his stamina. And he's been a no-show in the recent months.

Given that, I have no other option but to pick Jarkko in 2 to save tennis and send this nonsense joke back to Canary Islands.
PFL is that you !!!!

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Parera with the upset

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
6-4 6-3 Rafa NID

·
Registered
904 Posts
Dull in 2

·
Your visions will happen
47,141 Posts
I am concerned, all jokes aside. Monaco and Nieminen as a lead up to Dimitrov/Berdych, its tough, we gonna see.

·
Registered
28,789 Posts
Nadal 3 and 3

·
Registered
7,516 Posts
Dare I hope that Sharkko joins the ranks of roasters? Nah. Nadal in 2, 3 and 2.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
I'm sure Nieminem will try everything and beyond to win this match.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts