Mens Tennis Forums banner

Who takes it?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
29,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WWW Madrid R2: Grigor "Hot Shot" Dimitrov vs Fabio "Fogmeister" Fognini?

Who you got?

·
Registered
474 Posts
Re: WWW Madrid R2: Grigor "Hot Shot" Dimitrov vs Fabio "Fogmeister" Fognini?

The real Fognini will show up and put on a magic performance. Fognini wins 6-2 6-2.

·
Registered
767 Posts

fognini wants rafa's meat, so he will lose

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
53,536 Posts

Fognini-Rafa rematch? If Grigor wins surely Rafa has a bye...

·
Registered
710 Posts

Either Fog wins in 2 or loses in 2 is my guess

·
Registered
7,891 Posts

I predicted Fognini would win in MC and he made me look like a fool, but I still think he has a decent chance here. Obv. he can't effort to lose a close set, otherwise he will go into tankmode again.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts

Fognini will win 5-6 games max against this Dimitrov. Grigor is simply more complete and better player than Nadull slayer fog.

·
Bring it Home
20,351 Posts

Tough to predict, because those players are very inconsistent.

If you ask me before the clay season, I'd say Fognini would be expected to win in Monte Carlo (slow clay) and Dimitrov would be expected to win in Madrid (fast clay). Dimitrov won in Monte Carlo, so Fognini may return the favor and win in Madrid.

I think the Fog played better than Grigor in R1, not sure if that means much though. Would be better for Fogini an early and not packed match, since the Madrid's crowd is almost surely to be against him in this match and he usually doesn't respond well to that.

Personally I want Fognini to win this time, not because Dimitrov would be easy for Nadal, that's just a troll statement by the moronic trolls who infest this forum with their bullshit day in and day out, since all the matches between them were tough (except Rome when Dimitrov played after his birthday). I just want Fognini to have another shot of defeating Nadal in from of his own people. I hope somehow Sousa upset Wawrinka, to make sure Fogini would be in the quarterfinals. :smoke:

·
Premium Member
9,057 Posts

Fognini will win 5-6 games max against this Dimitrov. Grigor is simply more complete and better player than Nadull slayer fog.
Subtile trolling.

·
Premium Member
9,057 Posts

If you ask me before the clay season, I'd say Fognini would be expected to win in Monte Carlo (slow clay) and Dimitrov would be expected to win in Madrid (fast clay). Dimitrov won in Monte Carlo, so Fognini may return the favor and win in Madrid.

I think the Fog played better than Grigor in R1, not sure if that means much though. Would be better for Fogini an early and not packed match, since the Madrid's crowd is almost surely to be against him in this match and he usually doesn't respond well to that.

Personally I want Fognini to win this time, not because Dimitrov would be easy for Nadal, that's just a troll statement by the moronic trolls who infest this forum with their bullshit day in and day out, since all the matches between them were tough (except Rome when Dimitrov played after his birthday). I just want Fognini to have another shot of defeating Nadal in from of his own people. I hope somehow Sousa upset Wawrinka, to make sure Fogini would be in the quarterfinals. :smoke:
You just summed how much of a Diva tard you are. Diva birthday excuse?:haha::haha::spit::spit:

·
Registered
13,477 Posts

yeah, pretty disgusting poll.

·
Registered
29,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
13,800 Posts

for the good of the sport dimitrov will hopefully pull out the win.

·
Premium Member
9,057 Posts

for the good of the sport dimitrov will hopefully pull out the win.
:superlol::superlol:

·
Registered
29,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
6,708 Posts

Ftwini > Failmitrov.

·
Registered
5,886 Posts

Dimitrov is struggling and you are trying to discreetly ditch him. It is clear that you have began the process of abandoning the Bulgarian.

Expected.

·
Premium Member
9,057 Posts

Take a chill pill, Raonictard.
A fake Federer fan talking :spit::spit:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts