Mens Tennis Forums banner

?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Banned
11,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At least, can you win this, Rafa, for your fans?

These days every match is hard ask.

Steve is world #54, but how is he on clay?

·
Registered
11,126 Posts
Nadal can't lose this. It has to be against the Fog :devil:

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
bagiel alert

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
6-2, 6-2 for Nadal

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
A tough opening round, you couldn't have imagined a more tricky rival.

Rafito to prevail in 2 hard fought sets. It will be a BATTLE.

·
Registered
29,206 Posts
The Spartan Warrior to overcome the pain from his broken foot, the wrath of opponent, umpire, linesmen, wind and ballkids and emerge victorious from this Second Round of Ultimate Death and Destruction.

·
Premium Member
2,779 Posts
The Spartan Warrior to overcome the pain from his broken foot, the wrath of opponent, umpire, linesmen, wind and ballkids and emerge victorious from this Second Round of Ultimate Death and Destruction.
Too much time on hands.

On topic:

King of Clay to crush the pretender in 2 easy sets.
The transformation starts now.

·
Registered
29,206 Posts
Too much time on hands.

On topic:

King of Clay to crush the pretender in 2 easy sets.
The transformation starts now.
Da fuk are you doing here? After you made this overly dramatic farewell I hoped I'd seen the last of you.

Let me guess, you'll disappear again if Rafa continues losing.

·
Premium Member
2,779 Posts
Da fuk are you doing here? After you made this overly dramatic farewell I hoped I'd seen the last of you.

Let me guess, you'll disappear again if Rafa continues losing.
I did not want to be here but it was not my decision to make.
The King of Clay needs more life force on his side to rise above the dark power that has been consuming the tennis world at large. The change starts here, in every aspect of Rafa's career and life. I'll do my bit by making positive posts here on the forum. The King needs all the help he can get to return back to his former self and replace the false king who currently occupies the throne..

·
|
14,973 Posts
If Nadal duplicates his Monte Carlo form when he beat Ferrer and pushed Djokovic (Djokovic needed 10 minutes to hold serve which he would not have held on Roland Garros clay by the way) he'll win Madrid.

·
Premium Member
8,400 Posts
The King of Clay needs more life force on his side to rise above the dark power that has been consuming the tennis world at large. The change starts here, in every aspect of Rafa's career and life. I'll do my bit by making positive posts here on the forum. The King needs all the help he can get to return back to his former self and replace the false king who currently occupies the throne..
WTF :superlol:

·
Registered
29,206 Posts
Oh so basically you're just a Nadulltard version of Slade now. Whatever.
I count 3 Federer faces in this thread in first 4 posts :lol: You are insane.
Says the one who voted for Johnson.

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
I quite like the fact that it's no longer a given that Nadal will beat anyone on clay. It makes his matches, particularly at the slams (AO 2015, Wimbledon early rounds) more interesting and unpredictable. For instance, I honestly don't care much about Djokovic's (and sometimes Federer's, though he's a lot more susceptible to early round losses) matches before the 4th round, say, because the chance of him being beaten by a player at that stage is incredibly slim, and he often beats his opponents very convincingly. I'll watch the highlights, and that's it. But with Nadal at Wimbledon 2014, that was possibly one of the most fun times I've had watching a top player in the early round of a slam, because you genuinely felt that each match might be their last in the tournament. Murray at RG 2014 was a similar story, although at this stage in their respective careers I feel that Murray is a lot better at RG than Nadal is at Wimbledon.

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Speed of light, Yoda, MarkChan, Somby. All those guys promised to leave, but this page is something bigger than us. MTF is love, MTF is life.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts