Kyrgios to save tennis.

·
Registered
781 Posts

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Isner to save tennis, obviously.
Disgusted by Kyrgios. "Get rid of this guy" about a line judge just making a mistake.
He's a clown that the tennis world needs.

·
Premium Member
8,410 Posts
Even though Isner's game isn't that exciting, he is a good guy and not a thug so hopefully he will win.

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Hopefully Kyrgios in 3, but I would not be surprised if he has a letdown after that epic match with Fed.

·
Banned
6,801 Posts
Easy for Isner. Nick is tired and it will be very difficult to return Jonh's serve well.

·
Banned
11,640 Posts
Do not even dare, Nick. Even though you beat Rafa at Wimbledon, I fully root for you afterwards because I liked you (and still) but you lost against a servebot next. Never again.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Isner withdrew from doubles with official back injury, he still playing here right?

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Kyrgios in two. Nick is so much more than a great serve. Aussis, Aussie, Aussie, oy, oy, oy (whatever the hell that means).

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Isner to save tennis, obviously.
Disgusted by Kyrgios. "Get rid of this guy" about a line judge just making a mistake.
If he can't do his job properly and negatively impacts the match the judge should be fined the winner's prize money for the round. Not sure? Don't call it.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts