Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Lopez trolls everyone and gives Nishikori a W/O

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
23,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lopez is really having a good run even if not playing well -- first against Delbonis whom I personally thought he should've lost too (had less points in the 1st Set but won it in a TB), and against out-of-form Youzhny who had his chances too in the 2nd. Kind of scared, because I have a feeling it would be Nishikori in 2 this is getting deep in the draw and we don't know whether Nishikori might be healthy enough here after playing how many matches as of late. Anyway, prediction is Nishikori in 2.

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
If Nishikori doesn't win this :facepalm:

·
Registered
18,092 Posts
Lopez via WO would be a fitting continuation to his year and tournament.

Hoping for Kei in 2 easy sets though of course, as it should be.

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Kei 6-3 6-4

·
Registered
20,731 Posts
I think it's safe to say Nishi won't be sobbing in his sushi on seeing this qf draw.

Potential semi with Ferrer is pretty nice for him too, that's been a good matchup for him in the past, even before his current level. Still difficult, but for a masters semi he'd be very happy.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Nishikori is on 15sets winning streak against mugs like Raonic, Garcia Lopez, Dodig, Giraldo, Cilic, Gulbis, Golubev, Bautista-Agut :worship:

·
Registered
431 Posts
Lopez is lucky to get that far but I have to admit, he is serving very well this week.

he'll quite likely take it to the TB at least once, and then he's a favourite to win a part, as crowd will certainly join in -it's Friday;)

Was it a night match, it'd definitely helped Lopez as well

coin toss this one imo:rocker:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts