Mens Tennis Forums banner

?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Ferrer is in deep trouble here. If I were his coach, I would throw the white towel before he gets on the court.

·
Registered
8,511 Posts
This match-up is occurring far too often. Would be nice to see Nishikori play someone other than Ferrer or Botnic for a change.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
This match-up is occurring far too often. Would be nice to see Nishikori play someone other than Ferrer or Botnic for a change.
But you are perfectly happy with Murray Kohli playing 10 straight weeks? :)

·
Registered
367 Posts
This time David should be fresh and I hope he edges this one on home soil. It has a 3-setter written all over it

·
Registered
19,673 Posts
Ferrer will lose this comfortably in 2 sets

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Their last year's match was epic and easily one of the highest quality clay court matches I've seen. Let's hope Nishikori doesn't get injured himself again.

Reactions: nadalfan2015

·
Premium Member
9,299 Posts
This time David should be fresh and I hope he edges this one on home soil. It has a 3-setter written all over it
:lol::lol:

·
Registered
21,283 Posts
Kei in close 2.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Seriously how many times have Ferrer and Nishhikori played in the last couple of years? It feels like about 8.
Because they are consistently great in the same tournament and suck at the same time in other tournaments. lol. It's not the worst match up. Ferrer actually got a shot

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
But you are perfectly happy with Murray Kohli playing 10 straight weeks? :)
I actually remember thinking at one point how strange it was that they'd only ever played once, with both having been on tour for ages. The last year or so has made up for lost time, I suppose.

Nishikori seems to be on the charge here, but Ferru is never to be counted out. Nishikori in a very tight 3-setter.

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
Nishikori in 2. Onward to his first masters tittle :rocker2: :worship:

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
I actually remember thinking at one point how strange it was that they'd only ever played once, with both having been on tour for ages. The last year or so has made up for lost time, I suppose.

Nishikori seems to be on the charge here, but Ferru is never to be counted out. Nishikori in a very tight 3-setter.
I am not a fan of Ferrer, but this is a match up he might win. He can't beat Nnle or Fed. He struggles against Rafa on clay. But this match up is doable if Nishikori has an off day

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
Nishikori should win this, Ferrer struggled with Verdasco today, Kei will be too much.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts