I see good chances for the upset here:devil:

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Berdych. 2 sets. Too easy this one.

·
Registered
44,896 Posts
If the court is a decent speed and Berdych serves well he could well do some damage.

He's troubled Djokovic everytime they've played this year:
Australian Open - Led 4-1 in 2nd set
Dubai - Led by a set
Cincinnati - Led by 5-3*

·
Registered
19,278 Posts
Nole in 2

·
Registered
7,983 Posts
If the court is a decent speed and Berdych serves well he could well do some damage.

Dubai - Led by a set
Cincinnati - Led by 5-3*
yeah 6-1 7-6 6-1 at the AO was a tough one

·
Registered
7,983 Posts
Not saying it was, but Berdych was by far the better player in the 2nd set, just choked it away but that was NID. :eek:
true but still..............but on this surface if Novak is playing his game Berdych will lose in 2 ...but I favor him against Murray because he will be the attacking player in that match

·
Registered
27,928 Posts

Dubai - Led by a set
Cincinnati - Led by 5-3*
If you are going to think like that, A LOT of players troubled Nole this year... in the end he lost 4 matches + 1 WO.

·
Registered
44,896 Posts
Berdych has the game......but considering his form vs Federer, expecting a routine win for Djokovic.
Well I think we have to take in mind the way Federer played as well as that Berdych played for 3hrs 15mins the day before. :shrug:

Still got over 2 days till the match so hopefully we'll see a fairly fast court tomorrow which should give Berdych a better chance.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Berdych has the game......but considering his form vs Federer, expecting a routine win for Djokovic.
Let's not forget that Berdych faced Federer after a gruelling match against Murray. He was tired.
I still think Novak should win this match. :)

·
Registered
20,731 Posts
Berdy was playing supremely well in Cincy though, and it's pretty quick out there. But for the injury, he'd probably have won that one.

All depends on Djoko's fitness and match sharpness really.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts