Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Tipsy in 3

Votes: 6 28.6%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
21,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Davy leads the H2H 2-0, he won both matches in straight sets. However , once again this is obviously a much worse davy and a much better tipsy going into this contest. Current form would heavily favor tipsy.

Would love to see davy take this but i think, at this point tipsy will just have to much for him

head says tipsy in 2 , heart says davy in 2

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
As they both are extremely prone to implosions (even several implosion-recovery cycles over a match), it will depend heavily on who implodes when. Possibly one of the most random match-ups.

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
:cheerleader: Davy in 3.:cheerleader: Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose.:cheerleader:

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
I think Tipsarevic is the better player atm and If his head stays cool he should win.

·
F***ing have it
17,663 Posts
Kolya :yeah: Take the homophobic, closeted trash out

·
Registered
19,415 Posts
Let's go Tipsy :rocker2:

·
Registered
59 Posts
What this crap about Janko and homophobia has to do with this match...especially because that guy, Janko, is such a clever speaker,he would never aloud himself to say something like that...even if he really thinks that way...apparently we have a hole bunch of serbophobics here...Janko in 2 ...

·
Banned
21,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
if janko wants to be a disgusting homophobe that is his choice

evidentally i dont agree with his views on homosexuals and it definately lowers him in my oppinion

but i wont hope against him for that reason..i hope he loses because this win would mean alot more to davy at the moment. He's got points to defend coming up so a good result here will increase his chances of getting back to being seeded at the australian open...a protection that he needs

·
Registered
21,337 Posts

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Take out the trash Kolya :rocker2:

·
Registered
4,069 Posts
Kolya to do it in straight sets!

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
Brain says Tipsy in 2 , Heart says Davy in 2 !
DAVAY DAVYDENKO do it again please beat some more opponents for the sake of points and final pleasantry

1 - 16 of 16 Posts