1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
21,399 Posts
Goffin.

·
#TeamThiem
3,542 Posts
Don't know really. I think Monaco will win because he has much more experience.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Thiem-Goffin final pls.

Don't you dare Mugaco. :mad: Though, Thiem is just the better player, if he plays well, the result is in his racket. :cool:

·
23,064 Posts
WWW? Kitzbuhel SF: Monaco vs. Thiem

So, both players have to play their QFs today, which means both would have to be a little bit exhausted. They both finished almost the same time, however Monaco finished his in 3 Sets while Thiem finished his in 2. Thiem would probably be in hot form going into the SF, but Monaco is in great post-World Cup :)lol:) form recently and is more experienced in these situations. Who do you think wins for a chance to get the last Clay trophy in the tour? I say Thiem in 3.

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Monaco getting back to his vulture form but Thiem isn't having any of this.

Thiem in 3

·
Registered
6,814 Posts

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Why are their playing today? i mean Saturday SF and Sunday F? that´s at most tournaments unless there is slam next week, i don´t get this- itś becuase they need to travel to Canada to play Mandatory Masters1000? but that´s just for top 30 and not sure now how many top 30 even were here- Kohli i think

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
really hoping for dominic here. monaco just annoys me and i dont like his game. hopefully the crowd can lift domi past him here

·
Rankings Master
15,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Why are their playing today? i mean Saturday SF and Sunday F? that´s at most tournaments unless there is slam next week, i don´t get this- itś becuase they need to travel to Canada to play Mandatory Masters1000? but that´s just for top 30 and not sure now how many top 30 even were here- Kohli i think
It's because next week is ATP 1000 in Canada. And no, it's not Mandatory just for the Top 30. Mandatory tournaments are not only for commitment players, they are mandatory for every player who is a direct acceptance on the original entry list. In the case of the Toronto Masters, all top 44 players had to play this tournament. If any of these players are not on the main draw, they receive a penalty.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
It's because next week is ATP 1000 in Canada. And no, it's not Mandatory just for the Top 30. Mandatory tournaments are not only for commitment players, they are mandatory for every player who is a direct acceptance on the original entry list. In the case of the Toronto Masters, all top 44 players had to play this tournament. If any of these players are not on the main draw, they receive a penalty.
thanks, yes i wrote there about Masters1000 next week though of it, but wasn´t sure, about top 30 i meant ranking- wasn´t sure how it goes for all guys outside top 30 and ,,mandatory,, for others, thanks for explaining

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
thiem please!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts