·
Your visions will happen
48,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Huge chance for Sinner here

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Difficult to predict. Kohli is playing home but he is now 36 and not as fit as a few years ago. If Sinner is fine physically after the problems he had during his match at the US Open, I guess he should win it, but let's see as well how he will adapt on clay after having played for a while on hard courts. Sinner in three

·
Your visions will happen
48,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kitz also at slight elevation so we gonna see

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
I'd say Jannik in two or three, even though I know that Kohli shouldn't be underestimated too much here.

Jannik should be fine physically after having what according to him were merely serious cramps and not an injury as such at USO. My guess is that he (not being the most experienced player out there yet) totally underestimated the humidity in Nyc at this time of the year, which then caused the cramps, nothing more serious than that.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Kitz also at slight elevation so we gonna see
Yes, but Kohli is used to the conditions and Jannick is from the same area but on the other side of the border. So even if plays in Kitzbühel for the first time, he is a kid from the mountain and should feel at home in the famous ski station.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts